You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crystal Palace (H) - Sun 14th Apr 2024 (2:00pm)

Trumo

We’ve gotten exactly what we deserved over these last few weeks.  Wait for a new manager and see where it takes us. Feel sorry for Klopp, but his players didn’t wanna play for him in the end. Hope Klopp enjoys some nice time off before moving onto whatever else he wants to achieve. 

If i was klopp, I'd leave now. The players have completely fucked him the last week. We've had enough chances to win 20 games over the last week, even though we've been bad. He can't put the ball in the net. Xg of 2.8 in the last 3 games and we scored 2 set pieces! Mentality fucking midgets again. What a way to fucking kill our season.  Fucking cunts

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dapower said:

Can we just have the parade tomorrow….fuck me cancel the fucking thing now 

With just a Carabao cup would be embarrassing really we'd laugh at any other club for that.

Just now, BeefStroganoff said:

Shithouses. Properly score a hatful next week. Glad to see the back of them. Now fuck off.

Happy now Beefy? You must feel like a pig in shit. And no I’m not happy about it but you seem to revel in it. But then this is your last season isn’t it. Have a good one.

Just now, Anubis said:

Thought Gakpo did as much as he could to drag us back into that.

Nothing to lose by benching Nunez and playing Danns to see if his conversion rate is any better.

Danns deserve his chance now, maybe he'll step up and be fantastic. 

• Upvote 4

I despise this bunch of fucking losers. Mentality midgets. Get rid. Rebuild. 

I will NEVER forgive Nunez, Curtis, Jota or Salah for those misses.

What does the positive bunch say now?

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Thought Gakpo did as much as he could to drag us back into that.

Nothing to lose by benching Nunez and playing Danns to see if his conversion rate is any better.

Yeah, showed stones and intelligence. Him, Jota and one of Díaz or Danns would be worth a look at. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, clangers said:

At least we don't have to face that last day of the season heartbreak.

After last season I would have taken a cup and 3rd place.

True. 

Just now, Welsh said:

Gutted because we've had a brilliant season but it will now be remembered as how it's ended moreso than how well we've done over the season

A good post in a shower of shit ones.

All the injuries and the congested fixture list has predictably caught up with us.

We’ve overachieved this season, and now watch a big portion of our supporters behave exactly like the fuming muppet bluenose supporters we enjoy laughing at. 

Well done Klopp for taking us further than what anyone could or should expect this season, you didnt manage to complete the miracle. We’re still so glad you’re a Red. YNWA.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Happy now Beefy? You must feel like a pig in shit. And no I’m not happy about it but you seem to revel in it. But then this is your last season isn’t it. Have a good one.

No mate as usual its a multitude of factors.

As usual its a shit transfer windows

As usual its a fucking injury crisis

As usual its not addressing major flaws in the side

All of which have come back to bite us on the arse for the umpteenth time.

So crack open the champers because you'll see the real Liverpool come home to roost in the coming years without the jurgen safety net.

• Upvote 1