You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020(21)

Bjornebye

3 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

As a 38 year old i am in no place to judge

Though my hair is better........ Just

though i will do do the shame of a small bald patch then turning into a friar Tuck and just took a razor to it 

I'm 37 mate, he looks like he could have taught me at school 

• Like 1

Must admit im surprised by this Italy team

Mind you i have not watched Serie A in years or International football

Still think they might struggle when up against pace at the back, but not many great sides in this so might be ok

Cracking goal from Locatelli. Great pass out to Berardi and a superb run to get on the end of the cut back.

I don't think I've seen the Italians look to be so progressive since Italia 90. In that tournament, especially early on, they looked sharp and creative but not particularly clinical in the final third. And that was against some VERY negative opponents in a tournament characterised by scrappy play and tactical fouling.

1 hour ago, s(k)aturation said:

@Jairzinho what are the best odds I can get on Wales to win this tournament?

I feel a Denmark 1992/Greece 2004 brewing.

They'll be going to Rome with a confidence more characteristic of the Welsh visiting the Eternal City for a Six Nations fixture.

Can get 150/1 with one fairly obscure bookie. Generally 100s.

Italy are good mind. Got money on them and France. Three points might be enough for Wales to get through though and/or Italy could rest players if they win tonight. 

Hope Wales get through. 

21 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Can get 150/1 with one fairly obscure bookie. Generally 100s.

Italy are good mind. Got money on them and France. Three points might be enough for Wales to get through though and/or Italy could rest players if they win tonight. 

Hope Wales get through. 

Cheers mate, out of rep.  I'm going to put 50 bucks on Wales.

If they got to the semis again, it would be money well spent in terms of enjoying squirming, squeaky arses around the Continent.

Not too mention plenty more pints of phlegm also providing top value in terms of Bale and the lads belting out the anthem as deep into the tournament as possible.