Bjornebye

Euro 2020(21)

I wanted the Dutch to win but VVD isn't there so I'm all in on Croatia although France should walk it. 

I pray Scotland beat England though. How fucking funny would that be. 

Actually Croatia, Holland, Italy or Scotland to win. 

I've got a horrible feeling England will win it. 

I think either Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Croatia, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Scotland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine or Wales will win. 

I think Portugal will win, however if Trent and Hendo start for England then I’d want you guys to win it.

3 hours ago, aRdja said:

I think Portugal will win, however if Trent and Hendo start for England then I’d want England to get knocked out early so they are fit for the new season.

Totally agree.

• Upvote 2

If Scotland can get out of their group I'll be overjoyed. Can't really see it though as outwith the two excellent left backs there isn't a huge amount of top quality players in the squad.

• Upvote 1

Also Clarke giving the bullet to Andy Considine feels like the antithesis of the Napoleon lucky generals line and may not be the best for the culture of the dressing room. Regardless of how poor a footballer he is.

4 hours ago, Moctezuma said:

If Scotland can get out of their group I'll be overjoyed. Can't really see it though as outwith the two excellent left backs there isn't a huge amount of top quality players in the squad.

p195851.png

15 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

I think either Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Croatia, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Scotland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine or Wales will win. 

I'm one of the few English posters here that isnt full of self loathing and wants England to win it. Having said that, I'm not that arsed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Croatia wins this, to make up for the near miss in Russia - fucking Olympic diving champ, Griezmann.

Actually, are they in it?  Shows how much I'm up with the times.

Enrique trolling the fuck out of Ramos and Real Madrid. He's not picked a single payer from them and only picked 24 instead the allowed 26 players hahahaha 

• Upvote 1

Which of our players have a break this summer ? 
I assume - the Brazilian lads - Mane / Salah- not counting Keita cause he’s a useless prick.

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Enrique trolling the fuck out of Ramos and Real Madrid. He's not picked a single payer from them and only picked 24 instead the allowed 26 players hahahaha 

Brilliant.

54 minutes ago, Mark M said:

Which of our players have a break this summer ? 
I assume - the Brazilian lads - Mane / Salah- not counting Keita cause he’s a useless prick.

Mane and Salah will just be ripped away from us mid season next season to play in the African version of this shite.

That is even worse than those who are going to this.

Pretty sure there is a copa america next month too so brazilian lads will be off to that.

16 hours ago, El Rojo said:

Absolute legend, is Tom. Would have loved to have seen him play for us if only for the "bantz".

I'm supporting Croatia, Scotland and the Czechs.  Plus anyone else who gets England in the knockouts if they get out of the group...and Germany.

Robbo captaining Scotland pretty much dictates who I'll be following. They've some very decent players including with the bigger English clubs and seem to have a great team spirit, so will be interesting to see how they get on. Croatia too. Probably the last chance to see Modric in a tournament like this.