You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roggo’s Rangers (A) - PL - Sat 13th Feb at 12.30pm

Anubis

2 minutes ago, waddy78 said:

This team is done, it needs ripping up and starting again. Thiago is a complete waste of time and Bobby ( even tho the assist was boss) is a shadow of the player he was 2 years ago.

There's no point in pointing that out with Bobby. Pointing that out is an irrelevant weekly ritual. Everybody but Klopp knows that Bobby is done. 

That equaliser seemed to drain every single player of any belief. That 2nd goal was panic stations and it didn't need to happen at all and this is all on us. Leicester just waited and we gifted them 3 goals in 7 mins. City scored 3 in ten. Mentality monsters my absolute bollix. 

A complete reset is needed and a new defensive shape too. 

We have to stop losing for starters. That's where it has to begin. 

Oh and our best players not making horrendous game changing decisions that have just fucked us week in week out for 8 weeks.

2 minutes ago, Daisy said:

You can't have a go at them when they get fucked like that by VAR. fucking hell

Just glad we're not allowed to go, fuckin joke decision, fuckin farcical football. Just toss a fuckin coin before kick off to determine games.

After watching football for 50 fuckin years, it is getting me to the point of not caring. 

• Like 1

Just now, ralph said:

Just glad we're not allowed to go, fuckin joke decision, fuckin farcical football. Just toss a fuckin coin before kick off to determine games.

After watching football for 50 fuckin years, it is getting me to the point of not caring. 

The cunt was itching to give a penalty as well but the angle wasn't close enough to justify it

This is genuinely worrying and for the first time I’m not convinced we’ll recover anytime soon, and in terms of challenging for top trophies, we’ve probably seen all we’re going to for the foreseeable future.

That’s not an indictment on Jurgen at all, because he has been fucked over by injury, appalling decisions and, above all else, FSG’s cynical failure to invest at a pivotal moment, but going again under the same manager simply doesn’t happen in modern football - you don’t decline dramatically to the point of being booted from the top table and come again under the same boss. Never happened to Ferguson, never happened to Wenger until just before he left, never happened to Guardiola.

If we continue to slide and miss the CL, the question is whether we even try to arrest the slide next season or start over. I won’t blame Klopp in the slightest if he decides it’s time to part ways.

Yes we are broken, spineless, gutless and clueless and yes we deserve to be where we are....but someone needs to help me here because how the fuck can that first goal of theirs be onside, especially given the offside calls we have seen like Mane in Derby.....

I'm lost on that one - absolutely lost.

• Upvote 2

Absolutely nothing will convince me that if we score that equaliser than VAR up holds the VAR.

Mane pushed over, nothing, then the second. Shouldn't VAR be checking that, obviously not, not even mentioned by any of the "experts". 

Barnes and Madison go to ground, and immediate free kick, push Mane, or kick Mo and obviously nothing given and praised as correct decisions.