You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 hour ago, A_S said:

For all the love Spurs are getting, they've had the luxury of having the other members of the top 4 all play them at Wembley so far this season.  Incidentally, those fixtures yielded a win and two losses. 

For the 5th and 6th placed teams they actually played away, one handed them their arse and the one team they twatted just sacked their manager. 

So yeah, there is no doubt they're a good side. But those fixtures mentioned earlier are fairly significant, yet they are still 6 points behind. 

Yeah they are annoying. In some games they have been genuinely dreadful. 

Our game, City home and Arsenal away they were comical. 

But the cunts keep winning

8 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

I know we all moaned when Man City got Burton in the League Cup but hopefully two tough games against Chelsea in the semi final will put a strain on Spurs and give them a few injuries/suspensions.

Yeah - Spurs have some pretty nasty fixture congestion from late Jan. through to March - including the Dortmund games in addition to those Chelsea fixtures. I would think that they need to be top or within a couple of points of top by the start of that run if they are to be contenders in the tail end of the season. Would be quite surprised to see them on more than 85 points come the end of the season.

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

The Championship in Serbian. The lids are on top. In their North Face kit, spliffs and scrambler bikes

Screenshot_20181224-185613.png

I misread that as being the Serbian championship, and I was quite surprised by how similar some of their football team names are to ours. 

5 hours ago, Anubis said:

There's some shit going on with Scousers right now. There's a civil war going on with Scousers, and there's two sides. There’s Scousers, and there's Lids. And the Lids have got to go.

Lids who live next door to you will break into your house, steal your TV and then the next day, come up to you and say, "I heard you got robbed!"

If the plan for today was to give free access to football matches today in the hope that people will then pay for a full subscription, based on the first half of Fulham vs Wolves I think more people are likely to phone up for a refund than pay for this tripe.