You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

knobHead neighbour's

littletedwest

I've just spoken to some of our old neighbours, the street we used to live on has been ruined by a scum bag. A few of the things he's done;

- a week after his kids primary school had AstroTurf laid he nicked some for his back yard

- threatened to stab a 70 yr old man at a school fete because hed objected to him pushing in the burger queue

- threatened my mates wife during the same row

- tried to jump in my mates car the next morning as he was taking their little girl to school, then chased him in his car

- stole his neighbours chiminea (found when his fence blew over)

- burgled 4 or 5 other neighbours

- started operating as a Fagin for all local scrotes

- started dealing

- had a rival dealer try to burn his house down

Has no one told the police?

Has no one told the police?

The police are there on a regular basis, there's also a CID copper who goes in the local pub who's told the locals that the police aren't that bothered with him as they are trying to get people higher up the food chain. Fuck that.

The house is rented and owned by a bloke who lives down South so he's not interested. When I lived there he owned the house opposite us and rented it to a scrote who had parties all night, usually only playing Akon songs. I had the landlords number from a To Let sign he'd put up and phoned him whenever we were woken up - he got pissed off and complained I was ruining his life...then the penny dropped and he booted them out.

chain

I've just spoken to some of our old neighbours, the street we used to live on has been ruined by a scum bag. A few of the things he's done;

- a week after his kids primary school had AstroTurf laid he nicked some for his back yard

- threatened to stab a 70 yr old man at a school fete because hed objected to him pushing in the burger queue

- tried to jump in my mates car the next morning as he was taking their little girl to school, then chased him in his car

- started dealing

Where do you live mate?

- started dealing

Surely that last one is a positive as it would have seen him out of the street had it succeeded.

• 5 months later...

loads of banging in middle of night on Thursday. I was at work yesterday and more banging so the Mrs went round. First thing he said to her was "can you prove we were making noise" so she said yes we recorded it. We didn't like.

He said a few more things designed wind her up so she called him a wife beating prick and gave him a mouthful. She also told him not only would he not hit another man he'd be careful hitting another woman because he's a little shit.

At some point it's gonna end up with me snatching hold of this prick.

I'm moving in a month or two, having looked out of the back window when viewing the house, i felt it wise to check out what next door's set up was like. Lovely little stream effect water feature, loads of potted plants and one of those flowery chaired, swingy sofa things that the likes of my mum has. Toyota Yaris hybrid on the drive as well. I maybe being a bit presumptuous here but i can't see that belonging to anyone below 65, so unless i've got a Mad Frankie Fraser type living next door to me, i think i may be alright in regards to not having to put up with all night parties playing Queen all night (one of my old neighbours tried this once and got shamed into moving....possibly), so....yerrrrs. 

My neighbours (young couple in their 20s) have an inflatable spa, they're always in it and she's always in it naked. This should go in the getting older thread because I disapprove more than get the horn.

Excellent.  I love the disapproval, it's just a concern how you're so sure of her nakedness.

• Upvote 1