You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Which signing is your biggest letdown

Bjornebye

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/joe-cole-when-i-joined-liverpool-they-told-me-they-were-the-biggest-club-in-england-but-theyre-not-any-more/?

I see these old quotes getting a run out again, what an ungrateful peace of shit. He was on a top salary and was probably the most unprofessional player at the club. He made millions while smoking and eating shit food then has the balls to throw it back in our face

But related to the question Cisse or Mark Gonzales

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/joe-cole-when-i-joined-liverpool-they-told-me-they-were-the-biggest-club-in-england-but-theyre-not-any-more/?

I see these old quotes getting a run out again, what an ungrateful peace of shit. He was on a top salary and was probably the most unprofessional player at the club. He made millions while smoking and eating shit food then has the balls to throw it back in our face

But related to the question Cisse or Mark Gonzales

He wasn't a let down as anyone with half a brain cell knew he was shit. He was a spineless, lazy cunt who'd push Downing and Carroll for my most hated players of recent times though.

• Upvote 1

They wouldn't be top of my list, but Le Tallec and Pongolle have to be up there, simply because of the GH hyperbole surrounding their arrival. 

Houllier was terrible for that - those 'two gems', plus Cheyrou, Biscan, Diouf, Diao, Smicer, Traore, every one of those was sold to us as a great acquisition and the entusiastic pursuit of Cisse followed the same lines. After a good start, Houller became a pretty poor judge of players, starting with the 2002 debacle (a warning from history if ever there was one). As he declined, he couldn't even use/keep the good players at his disposal, like Litmanen and Anelka. It's sad that a guy who started so well as our manager lost his way so badly.

Houllier was terrible for that - those 'two gems', plus Cheyrou, Biscan, Diouf, Diao, Smicer, Traore, every one of those was sold to us as a great acquisition and the entusiastic pursuit of Cisse followed the same lines. After a good start, Houller became a pretty poor judge of players, starting with the 2002 debacle (a warning from history if ever there was one). As he declined, he couldn't even use/keep the good players at his disposal, like Litmanen and Anelka. It's sad that a guy who started so well as our manager lost his way so badly.

Don't talk about the new Zidane, Vieira and Desailly in that vein.

• Upvote 1

Konchesky

Poulsen

Aspas

Kewell

Cheyrou

Diouf

Stewart

Clough

Babb

Carroll

Keane

Josemi

Degen

Kromkamp

Downing

Ruddock

Dicks

Impossible to choose one... If pushed I'd go for Josemi or Konchesky. Horrible players both of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Impossible to choose one... If pushed I'd go for Josemi or Konchesky. Horrible players both of them.

Your biggest disappointments? That suggests you were expecting a lot from them. I'd not heard of Josemi before he signed and I already knew Konchesky was shite.

You're right, I expected nothing from them. They still managed to disappoint to such an extent that they're my biggest letdowns. Putting on the red shirt in competitive games comes with a certain responsibility and minimum expectations. They both failed more than anyone else imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk