You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

23 minutes ago, Elite said:

Where are you fellas watching Escape from Dannemora? I'm struggling to get a working link on Kodi, despite loads of RD links showing.

Bit pissed off as I really enjoyed episode 1 

Yoda app on Kodi and also through my IPTV sub. Through Yoda there's tons of 1080 RD links.

Started watching a programme on Netflix called You. Three episodes in and it's alright.

Basically it's a bit like Dexter, a bookshop worker takes a shine to a woman that comes into his shop and sets about stalking his way into her life. The guy has a bit of a charm about him in that you're kind of rooting for him despite him being a nut job.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Eastenders at this time of year. Fucking comedy gold.

Ha I watched the Christmas one yesterday... well it was on and I passively watched it. Alfie Moon dying for half an hour then coming back to life and stealing the baby had me in stitches. The writers are fucking nuts 

• Upvote 1

The Protector. 6/10. Turkish Netflix series about an individual and support network tasked with protecting Istanbul from a group of Immortals. Ten episodes of bare bones mythology that is really setting up Series 2. Gets better as it goes on and leaves it as a place that could make for a much better second series (it has been greenlit).

10/10 for Ayça Aysin Turan who plays Layla.

ayca-aysin-turan-kimdir-320x260.jpg

Mirzapur (Amazon Prime) A bit more typical of Indian TV than Sacred Games but it's definitely one for the guilty pleasure category.  Has a shaky start but then it improves and gets quite dark and gory. The second season has been given the go ahead for this and I'll be watching. 7 out of 10 choothiahs.

6 episodes into season 3 of Daredevil and it's so much easier to watch than season 2 which was OTT brutal. Netflix need to stop having their titty lip and renew this.

35 minutes ago, rico1304 said:

It’s on iplayer, they are truly mental.  Brains seem fried by too much coke. 

I'll have to try and find that somewhere as I don't have access to iPlayer. What is it called and I will search for it on Kodi?

On 12/28/2018 at 12:49 PM, manwiththestick said:

Started watching a programme on Netflix called You. Three episodes in and it's alright.

Basically it's a bit like Dexter, a bookshop worker takes a shine to a woman that comes into his shop and sets about stalking his way into her life. The guy has a bit of a charm about him in that you're kind of rooting for him despite him being a nut job.

I've watched the first couple of episodes and I think alright is where I am as well but the premise of the guy is so dark that I am finding it hard to want the best for him. 

8 hours ago, skend04 said:

6 episodes into season 3 of Daredevil and it's so much easier to watch than season 2 which was OTT brutal. Netflix need to stop having their titty lip and renew this.

I don't think it's Netflix's fault, seems like Disney who own Marvel are recalling all of their intellectual property since they started their own streaming service. 

Bit of a shame like, I liked Netflix's darker spin on the superhero stuff in comparison to the popcorn stuff we get in cinemas. 

I'm a bit late to the party but I've been watching the haunting of hill house over the last few days. It's interesting but very talky, easy to miss stuff and the time frames bouncing all over the place threw me off. 

Started getting interesting around episode 3 and 4, so I thought fuck it, it doesn't matter if its two in the morning I'll watch one more. Now episode 5 has headfucked me. 

It's 3:20am and I don't think I'm ever going to be able to sleep again. 

19 hours ago, Anubis said:

The Protector. 6/10. Turkish Netflix series about an individual and support network tasked with protecting Istanbul from a group of Immortals. Ten episodes of bare bones mythology that is really setting up Series 2. Gets better as it goes on and leaves it as a place that could make for a much better second series (it has been greenlit).

10/10 for Ayça Aysin Turan who plays Layla.

ayca-aysin-turan-kimdir-320x260.jpg

Is it subtitled? 

The new BBC adaptation of The ABC Murders.

I couldn't even stomach a whole episode. It's going for moody, but ends up in the same style over substance quagmire as Peaky Blinders. Overuse of slo-mo to set the scene, additional topical elements crowbarred in (news just in, racism is bad), and Malkovic's accent is straight out of Allo Allo. Oh, and the kid out of Harry Potter looks like he's playing dress up in his dad's clothes.

Absolute wank. Bring back Captain Hastings.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I couldn't even stomach a whole episode. It's going for moody, but ends up in the same style over substance quagmire as Peaky Blinders. Overuse of slo-mo to set the scene, additional topical elements crowbarred in (news just in, racism is bad), and Malkovic's accent is straight out of Allo Allo. Oh, and the kid out of Harry Potter looks like he's playing dress up in his dad's clothes.

I don't watch much BBC stuff anymore but recorded this and was going to give it a go, thanks for saving me a few hours of my life  

1 hour ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Just watch the David Suchet version on ITV Hub.

Just finished that escape from dannemora. I enjoyed it (episode 6 aside, which is a back story episode), but it didn't quite reach the heights I was expecting. There were a lot of scenes I felt they were trying to be a bit Mike in better called Saul - long scenes, no words, he's doing some shit and you almost feel like you are there with him. It's captivating stuff on BCS but I didn't feel that here, probably because you're less committed to the characters and story line. And some of those scenes ended up just a little slow and boring. Over all it was good, but nothing special for me. 7/10 (excluding episode 6}