You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

8 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Both IMDB And Wikipedia have it at 7 episodes. It’s ended. 

•  
  • №8 "Part 8" premieres on January 07, 2019

Certainly all websites point to seven episodes so why the site I use says there's an episode 8 coming on January 7th is a bit of a mystery. One to keep an eye out for.

9 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:
  • №8 "Part 8" premieres on January 07, 2019

Yeah, I don’t know where you are quoting that from, but like I said, Wikipedia and IMDB both have it at 7 episodes as well as other sites I’ve looked at. Such as:

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1065402/Escape-at-Dannemora-Sky-air-date-cast-trailer-plot-Sky-Atlantic-Benicio-Del-Toro/amp

And the actual website of Showtime who made the show:

https://www.sho.com/escape-at-dannemora/season/1

2 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I suspect the confusion is because of a double parter final episode?

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/escape-at-dannemora/seasons/1

So either the 7th episode is the complete set of parts 7 and 8 or is there is still another part to be aired as the website I am quoting from is not normally wrong on their scheduling.

I'm just about to finish the first part (really good) and it runs for 1:03:35. Part 7 runs for 1:39:00. 

I still think there is another part to be aired.

35 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

So either the 7th episode is the complete set of parts 7 and 8 or is there is still another part to be aired as the website I am quoting from is not normally wrong on their scheduling.

I'm just about to finish the first part (really good) and it runs for 1:03:35. Part 7 runs for 1:39:00. 

I still think there is another part to be aired.

What I watched was 1 hour 40 mins. 

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I suspect the confusion is because of a double parter final episode?

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/escape-at-dannemora/seasons/1

Interesting, the first 7 parts on that website all have a green image that when you click on it a picture seemingly from the episode appears. Part 8 has a red image that is a dead link...

Could that turn green after it's aired?

16 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Interesting, the first 7 parts on that website all have a green image that when you click on it a picture seemingly from the episode appears. Part 8 has a red image that is a dead link...

Could that turn green after it's aired?

The air date is the same though, mate? 

4 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Yes it's strange, perhaps they just didn't put a link through it.

I’m thinking it’s just the double episode, mate. I’ve got over 15000 episodes of TV in my library, and I’d say 99.9% of the time it works out that way when you e got a significantly longer final episode. 

3 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

So how did it finish at the end of episode 7 for you? It couldn't have been more finished to me! I can't imagine what part of the story is left to tell - although I don't know the story if you know what I mean? 

Episode 7 ended with Patricia Arquette on remand being offered a party with a prison officer.

4 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Only found episode 7 on Yoda,which I'd seen already and it ended where I said.

Edit: I didn't wait for credits originally so now I saw the recap you mentioned.

How long was it in duration?