You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck OFF!!

I hate the bitters and i hate the mancs, but i could literally punch the shit out of some of the dickheads supporting my own club.

Some of the most ungrateful, blind, thoughtless, naive cunts ever. fuck off.

Some examples of the 'most knowledgable fans in the world' include one fan calling a 20 year old Damien Plessis (who by the way, has played for the first team a handful of times) a piece of shit.

Well done you fucking wank stain.

Fans calling the manager who bought us the first MAJOR trophy in the last 18 years and made me feel real fucking pride since daglish a 'fat spanish idiot' and telling him 'thanks for fucking up the season'.

What season? You cunts, who the FUCK got us here in the first place? Was it you genius dickheads who seem to give up your head, heart and arseholes for the media to inseminate you with the dumbest fucking ideas ever.

Or was it Rafa who got us here? I think we all know what the answer is.

I have never felt so much anger towards my fellow 'fans'. Turning on the man who has made our club one which is feared again.

Who the fuck were we under Evans? Under Houllier? Fucking nothing compared to what we are now.

I am not PRO rafa, or ANTI rafa (which are two of the most fucking stupidest labels iv come across) - so dont hit me with that bullshit.

You will hear me say 'for fucks sake', or 'what the fuck is that', when one of our players screws a open goal wide, but i will never, ever, call a liverpool football player a 'piece of shit'.

YOU are the piece of shit.

You are the dumb fucks who cannot, for the life of you, work out the COMMON DENOMINATOR in our downfall since 90.

His name rhymes with Prick, quite ironically.

He is probably as clueless as you fucks. actually, more clueless.

I hope we fucking win tomorrow, moreso, i hope i see one of you cunts congratulating us for a great victory so i can slap the shit out of you with sir alex fungasons which stained balls.

I think you can tell how angry i am.

:telloff::wallbutt::telloff::wallbutt::telloff::wallbutt::telloff::wallbutt:

EDIT:

Juan Galonso, if you didnt work it out, you are the piece of shit. Its pretty compelling that at the start of the season, in september, you wrote a post talking about how rafa reminds you of houllier and how he deserves more stick. Did he remind you of GH when we were top of the league?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we win tomorrow it won't change the fact that we'll be five points (YES FIVE) behind United when level on games because they'll obviously win their game in hand. So how the hell could you justify Rafa's decisions in recent times? Does he have a divine right to escape criticism? No, so do us al a favour put off your rose tinted specs because I'm fed up of people like you and Tomkins who try to brainwash us into thinking that everything's OK.

In case you don't live on planet earth, the Mancs are going to catch up with our proud league record and then what are you gonna say to that? That he "bought us the first MAJOR trophy in the last 18 years, the last 19 years, the last 20 years" and so on?

I agree that Parry is obviously the main reason for our downfall, as are T+G, but how the fuck does that justify taking off Torres and Gerrard, with the latter as soon as we conceded? Or playing Lucas and Mascherano in the same team instead of Keane against shithouses we should be hammering like Stoke (x2), West Ham, Fulham, Everton, Hull, and so on?

So you cannot blame people saying that Rafa is giftwrapping the title to the Mancs with his bizarre decisions, not to mention his antics in the press. I am still fuming from his decisions.

Great. Another super fan thread.

A lot of supporters don't live in the rose tinted area of L4. A lot that say they do don't.

It's the foot soldiers like us who live away from Merseyside that take a kick in day in day out from "comical" opposition fans who are knowledgeable.

Look at the table, look at the results. He's not the new Shankly and will most likely be manager of Real Madrid next season.

I don't like the 'sack Rafa' knobs but I certainly don't understand why he is put on a pedestal and why we as fans can not question his decisions or tactics at times based on individual games. No one is perfect and he is prone to mistakes.

Just because he won us the CL (which I fully appreciate in the same way you do don't get me wrong) it seems like it's either an extreme of 'Rafa is God. He can do no wrong. Off with your head for even questioning him' ... or the other extreme of useless crap about his rotation policies or lack of respect for the league or wanting to win it. Which is ridiculous. I don't understand why there can't be a go between.

I support Rafa but I would like him to give us answers sometimes. Whenever there is speculation about his contract or his job being in danger in the press he goes on and on about how he only answers to us fans and how we are the only ones who can judge him. Then the next week he refuses to talk about why he's left Robbie Keane on the bench when he probably won't start against Chelsea. Why was Lucas played against such a physical side instead of Mascherano. I mean he gets told point blank that the fans are worried and want to know. Yet he just smiles and refuses to say anything. That I don't appreciate. Made me start wishing Sammy Lee was back doing press conferences atleast you get a 'Yes we fucked up badly but we gotta look at the positives and move on and we're still fighting for the league' instead of a 'yes. it was crazy. i think you know what i'm talking about (no i dont). Look at the referee. Look at Mister Ferguson. Look at this look at that'. No Rafa you need to stop and have a good look at yourself or you'll turn into a bitter know nothing who'll never be able to take that final step to get us back to the top. You'll falter just like Houllier did.

I don't like the 'sack Rafa' knobs but I certainly don't understand why he is put on a pedestal and why we as fans can not question his decisions or tactics at times based on individual games. No one is perfect and he is prone to mistakes.

Just because he won us the CL (which I fully appreciate in the same way you do don't get me wrong) it seems like it's either an extreme of 'Rafa is God. He can do no wrong. Off with your head for even questioning him' ... or the other extreme of useless crap about his rotation policies or lack of respect for the league or wanting to win it. Which is ridiculous. I don't understand why there can't be a go between.

I support Rafa but I would like him to give us answers sometimes. Whenever there is speculation about his contract or his job being in danger in the press he goes on and on about how he only answers to us fans and how we are the only ones who can judge him. Then the next week he refuses to talk about why he's left Robbie Keane on the bench when he probably won't start against Chelsea. Why was Lucas played against such a physical side instead of Mascherano. I mean he gets told point blank that the fans are worried and want to know. Yet he just smiles and refuses to say anything. That I don't appreciate. Made me start wishing Sammy Lee was back doing press conferences atleast you get a 'Yes we fucked up badly but we gotta look at the positives and move on and we're still fighting for the league' instead of a 'yes. it was crazy. i think you know what i'm talking about (no i dont). Look at the referee. Look at Mister Ferguson. Look at this look at that'. No Rafa you need to stop and have a good look at yourself or you'll turn into a bitter know nothing who'll never be able to take that final step to get us back to the top. You'll falter just like Houllier did.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Looking at the squad Rafa has built here is miles ahead of the shite that Houllier put us through, but the fact of the matter is that Chelsea and Utd have improved more than us, with Arsenal also improving and City getting billions to become a force next season. There's nothing wrong in criticising Rafa's bizarre decisions. We all want the best for the club, but the original poster seems to think that we're all WUMs who need to get a life. No we're realists who have just looked at the table and seen the Mancs five points ahead of us with 12 clean sheets in a row, just came back from a trip to Japan and still they're fucking top. And look at us...

Oh dear.

I agree to a point with what he's saying (although the way he's saying it is self-defeating and hypocritical). Whatever anyone's opinion of Rafa or his players, it's out of order to refer to them in the way some have been doing, in my view. I am as dubious about Rafa as anyone (bar atk, obviously) but no way would I ever call him some of the things I've seen on here. It's just not Red, in my view.

Fuck OFF!!

I hate the bitters and i hate the mancs, but i could literally punch the shit out of some of the dickheads supporting my own club.

Some examples of the 'most knowledgable fans in the world' include one fan calling a 20 year old Damien Plessis (who by the way, has played for the first team a handful of times) a piece of shit.

Fans calling the manager who bought us the first MAJOR trophy in the last 18 years and made me feel real fucking pride since daglish a 'fat spanish idiot' and telling him 'thanks for fucking up the season'.

What season? You cunts, who the FUCK got us here in the first place? Was it you genius dickheads who seem to give up your head, heart and arseholes for the media to inseminate you with the dumbest fucking ideas ever.

I have never felt so much anger towards my fellow 'fans'. Turning on the man who has made our club one which is feared again.

Who the fuck were we under Evans? Under Houllier? Fucking nothing compared to what we are now.

I am not PRO rafa, or ANTI rafa (which are two of the most fucking stupidest labels iv come across) - so dont hit me with that bullshit.

You will hear me say 'for fucks sake', or 'what the fuck is that', when one of our players screws a open goal wide, but i will never, ever, call a liverpool football player a 'piece of shit'.

You are the dumb fucks who cannot, for the life of you, work out the COMMON DENOMINATOR in our downfall since 90.

I hope we fucking win tomorrow, moreso, i hope i see one of you cunts congratulating us for a great victory so i can slap the shit out of you with sir alex fungasons which stained balls.

EDIT:

Juan Galonso, if you didnt work it out, you are the piece of shit. Its pretty compelling that at the start of the season, in september, you wrote a post talking about how rafa reminds you of houllier and how he deserves more stick. Did he remind you of GH when we were top of the league?

Erm 3rd and 4th placed Liverpool. Mostly 3rd and 4th place Liverpool. And we're 3rd and fourth placed Liverpool now.

And I have never called Rafa anything. I want him out but I and 99.9% of posters on here can respect the man for what he has done here. Also, tone the language down, you big turnip.

Fuck OFF!!

What season? You cunts,

Contradictons or wot

Most knowledgable fans in the world or wot

Guest davelfc

Hmm..

I hear people say Rafa has lost it, he's cracking up. But in truth the only people I see cracking under the pressure are LIVERPOOL FANS, 'us' in other words. The question shouldn't be can the manager put up with the pressure of a title challenge. For he has already done that with Valencia (twice) in far more pressure than he would get here.

The question shouldn't be can the players handle the pressure, as most of them have handled important games and as much pressure in their careers.

The questions should be 'can the fans handle the pressure?' I don't think we can. I don't think we've got what it takes to handle the twists and turns that come with a title challenge. It matters not if you support the manager or not, there are real signs that fans are cracking up. Quick tell the mancs and blueshyte to change their song.

Shame then that Rafa can't get in some stronger fans, some more confident fans and some more supportive fans during the transfer window. Because if we think the pressure is on now, Just wait until the 'run in' when the manager and team will really need us.

I'm just pleased that our manager and captain can handle the pressure. I'm more pleased that for a while at least people acknowledge that we are challenging for the title. Something we've waited 19 years for. Strange that the pressure is ruining that for some.

Fuck OFF!!

EDIT:

Thats some quality rantage....here here!

Fuck OFF!!

EDIT:

I believe that every supporter is entitled to his/her opinion on our club but the attacks on Rafa have become more bile induced and mendacious with each drawn game. One unarguable fact is that Rafa has given us a team (teams) that no other team has outplayed this season nor looked like beating. Our solitary league defeat was down to incredible luck falling into Harry the Cunt's lap. I haven't seen one game where I could actually say that the opposition looked superior over the ninety minutes. For me anyway, that is progress from previous seasons and that is why I support Senor Benitez.

I am amazed by the ferocity of some of the attacks on our manager and, like manicss01, feel a lot of them are fired by the the naive consumption of the media's current campaign to undermine Benitez. If anybody doubts the press's obsession with Benitez just check today's papers. The Observer has even dedicated its main section's Profile - normally reserved for a study of politicians and major academics - to an examination of our manager's supposed 'meltdown' since he said what everyone was thinking about that cunt Ferguson and his cunt club. With this level of negative journalistic propaganda it is unsurprising, but pathetic, fucking pathetic, that some of our own fellow fans have joined with the Benitez bashing brigade.

Totally out of order with the name calling. John goes to watch LFC home and away and is entitled to his opinion, you make it sound like he doesn't want us to be successful, which is total and utter nonsense.

I agree that way too many of our fans haven't got a clue what they're talking about, boo at almost anything that goes wrong and actually want Rafa to fall on his own sword. I find it quite humiliating - what next? Another message on a Melwood wall?

You make some good points, but spoil it by personal attacks.

PS - Plessis is bone idle.

The media need a story, as they always do. Rafa is the obvious target. The old quote, "judge me by my enemies, not my friends" is never more true when referring to the media and football. If the press are having ago, it is because he is doing something correct, so they try and under mine him.

The pressure is getting to us, the fans, to an unbelievable extent. Most of us have never been in the position of challenging when we arrive in February, and we are begining to crack. Every draw is seen as a major defeat and more prove of our failures.

Most of us have already given up on the league, yet accuse the manager of being too negative.

Rafa is not blameless and the Gerrard sub at Wigan made no logical sense whatsoever, however as he states, it is in the small details. Late goals scored by Man U is seen as true championship form, whereas we are lucky. They have been scoring late winners, we have been conceding late equalizers.

It is all the 1 0's that may win Man U the league, not the free flowing wonderful football they have not played.

Finally, trying to take a positive, IF we don't win the league, it is the first time in a long time I will be genually disappointed; as it is the first time in a long time I will have felt that we could have.

That must surely be seen as progress.

When we were winning the league on a regular basis, the pressure of challenging was different to now, it was expected/normal. So for the older fans (like myself) who have seen us win the league, I still we have not experianced this type of pressure either.

Edited by Scooby Dudek
Added last paragraph, so people know I am a Super fan

Great. Another super fan thread.

A lot of supporters don't live in the rose tinted area of L4. A lot that say they do don't.

It's the foot soldiers like us who live away from Merseyside that take a kick in day in day out from "comical" opposition fans who are knowledgeable.

Look at the table, look at the results. He's not the new Shankly and will most likely be manager of Real Madrid next season.

Awwww precious little Tarquin has had his feathers ruffled by Julian in the other office who called his team names!

Grow up - it's not about you.

If we win tomorrow it won't change the fact that we'll be five points (YES FIVE) behind United when level on games because they'll obviously win their game in hand. So how the hell could you justify Rafa's decisions in recent times? Does he have a divine right to escape criticism? No, so do us al a favour put off your rose tinted specs because I'm fed up of people like you and Tomkins who try to brainwash us into thinking that everything's OK.

In case you don't live on planet earth, the Mancs are going to catch up with our proud league record and then what are you gonna say to that? That he "bought us the first MAJOR trophy in the last 18 years, the last 19 years, the last 20 years" and so on?

I agree that Parry is obviously the main reason for our downfall, as are T+G, but how the fuck does that justify taking off Torres and Gerrard, with the latter as soon as we conceded? Or playing Lucas and Mascherano in the same team instead of Keane against shithouses we should be hammering like Stoke (x2), West Ham, Fulham, Everton, Hull, and so on?

So you cannot blame people saying that Rafa is giftwrapping the title to the Mancs with his bizarre decisions, not to mention his antics in the press. I am still fuming from his decisions.

Just so you know - It's the 1st February today - quite a way until May. Lots of twists and turns before anyone gets anything this season. Don't be handing it to them just yet.

Fuck OFF!!

What season? You cunts,

Contradictons or wot

Most knowledgable fans in the world or wot

Where is the contradiction there? He's talking about calling Liverpool players, managers and staff names - not gobshite Liverpool fans.

I see no contradiction there at all.