You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Small pleasures?

Section_31

Sounds weird this one but feeling battered the day after a tough match. 

Makes you feel alive, nursing your war-wounds.

I get that. The nobility of battle and all that. Both from contact sport and just having pushed yourself beyond your usual comfort zone

• Upvote 1

I went to a gig at Leeds Uni on Sunday night, There were quite a few support bands on and midway through, after one of the supports had finished I went searching for the bog. Anyway, this place was like a fucking rabbit warren and I was absolutely busting for a slash when I happened upon the disabled khazi. I steam in there and have a mega slash.

Anyway, upon leaving the bog there was a group of 5 or 6 youths outside, and the sheer look of incredulity on their faces when I rolled out was a thing of beauty all in itself.

However, it was then that the chief cheeky cunt (a big lad with a red mohican) decided to set his lip up to old Carvalho, "But that's the disabled toilet...for disabled people.", the arsehole protested, before I moved in for the kill, "Number 1, I have asthma; number 2, I only have one testicle."

Haha, checkmate my spotty faced, dick haired friend.

"Yeah, and I've got tourettes. Now fuck off you twatting fucking cunt"!

(Apologies if someone else made that joke earlier).

Forgot how good it is driving at night listening to really loud Drum & Bass. Epic. I don't even particularly like DnB in any other circumstance.

Negative: all that vibration is no good at all when you need a wee and are driving on pitch black roads in the middle of nowhere.

Positive: my neck pain has been alleviated

Interesting fact: I slightly shit myself when an owl swooped to pick up a small rabbit 20m in front of me in the middle of nowhere in East Sussex.

Not felt this awake at 2:42am in years.

Ace journey.

Now hope the premier inn has vacancies!

Bob, I didn't know you were an Asian drug dealer? How's the blue Subaru with the brass rims running?

Nah, brahv. I'm rollin in a bad ass whip, ya get me.

What I mean to say is in fact that the quality and enjoyment from the experience was only increased by the ride quality and superior sound available from my Mercedes-Benz.

• Upvote 2