You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Small pleasures?

Section_31

Completing a world wonder on Civ before any of the AI civilizations.

The other side of that coin is getting fucked when about two turns away from finishing it. Gutting.

Was class on Civ III on the PlayStation when you became the first to develop nuclear weapons and everyone suddenly became polite, some cunts burned believe that.

Completing a world wonder on Civ before any of the AI civilizations.

The other side of that coin is getting fucked when about two turns away from finishing it. Gutting.

Try one turn, as in its going to be completed next turn, you end your turn then it pops up "The Parthenon has been completed by an unmet civilization" or whatever the exact wording is.

It happens to me most often with either the Parthenon or the Great Lighthouse.

Why does the post office need a roped queue system the size of the log flumes at Alton towers instead of walking 3 metres from door to window, you have to walk 60 metres.

This doesn't apply to all post offices. A small pleasure would not be standing over the rope but walking right through it and dragging the ropes around you legs to the window. I can't even remeber the last time I went to a post office.

I was standing/shuffling in one of those rope zig zag queues at the post office the other week when noticed there was a self service till. I was sending a letter abroad, took the gamble of leaving the queue, got the thing sorted within 20 seconds and got the fuck out. Looking at the expression on the poor twats still in the queue seeing was I done so quickly was a little victory