You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

MK Dons (A) Rumbelows Cup 25/9/19

Bjornebye

9 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Keita, Kelleher and Brewster should be playing.

I hope Kelleher doesn't take this personally, but although we're on first name terms with Alisson and Adrian, there's no way I'm even going to attempt his name.  What the fuck is it supposed to be?

It's pronounced 'Qwee-veen', you imperialist queef.

On 23/09/2019 at 20:45, Anubis said:

They’re ‘funny’ fuckers. Let’s twat them.

Kempstondons6 wrote:
Incase anyone was in any doubt, Liverpool have sold out their allocation in the first day.

That's because the event has been billed to include a choice of interactive learning experience for away supporters on 'how to remove alloy wheels in thirty seconds' or 'disabling a Porsche alarm the easy way' outside Gate 2 from 5.30-7.30.  :ugeek:

I've seen a couple Dons games and the fans are a shower of thick, unoriginal jabronis. Nicked the Millwall "no one likes us" song, shouting shoot to a player in possession near the halfway line on the wing and give it the full beans singing "MK til I die" (this was about 6 years after they were formed). The above is not surprising. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Remmie said:

I've seen a couple Dons games and the fans are a shower of thick, unoriginal jabronis. Nicked the Millwall "no one likes us" song, shouting shoot to a player in possession near the halfway line on the wing and give it the full beans singing "MK til I die" (this was about 6 years after they were formed). The above is not surprising. 

Well singing 'I'm MK until the next name change' just doesn't have the same ring to it really.

Echo reporting that there will be a few more youngsters involved than I expected, with Harvey Elliott expected to start wide right.

They are saying Sepp van den Berg, Herbie Kane and Luis Longstaff are in the first team squad this evening. Also looks like Leighton Clarkson is part of the first team squad too.

So that's Elliott, Brewster, Kelleher and likely Curtis Jones, Yasser Larouci & Ki-Jana Hoever potentially starting tonight.

So, tonight's starting line-up could well be:

Kelleher; Hoever, Gomez, Lovren, Larouci; Lallana, Milner, Oxlade-Chamberlain; Jones, Brewster, Elliott.

Subs: Lonergan, Van den Berg, Kane, Clarkson, Longstaff + 2 others...

We can play a really solid, experienced spine of Lovren, Gomez, Ox, Milner, Lallana and Keita while still giving plenty of chances to the younger lads.

I'd assume Kelleher, Brewster, Hoever and Elliott will start.

Progress to the next round will give the same lads more experience next time out too.

9 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

We can play a really solid, experienced spine of Lovren, Gomez, Ox, Milner, Lallana and Keita while still giving plenty of chances to the younger lads.

I'd assume Kelleher, Brewster, Hoever and Elliott will start.

Progress to the next round will give the same lads more experience next time out too.

I'd say the starting line up from that squad would be

Kelleher

Milner

Gomez

Lovren

Hoever

Lallana

Oxlade

Keita

Jones

Brewster

Elliott

Subs Lonergan, Lewis, Van Den Berg, Longstaff, Clarkson, Chirivella, Kane

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

I'd say the starting line up from that squad would be

Kelleher

Milner

Gomez

Lovren

Hoever

Lallana

Oxlade

Keita

Jones

Brewster

Elliott

Subs Lonergan, Lewis, Van Den Berg, Longstaff, Clarkson, Chirivella, Kane

Something like that would be ideal. Too many debutants and we'll struggle to be cohesive.

3 hours ago, Remmie said:

I gave you a like just for the use of the word "jabroni". 

1 minute ago, El Rojo said:

Something like that would be ideal. Too many debutants and we'll struggle to be cohesive.

1 minute ago, El Rojo said:

I'd say it will be pretty close to that.