You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

AngryOfTuebrook

Sporting announced they have received termination letters. Be interesting this. Apparently Benfica keen. Surely they'll look higher up than that. Them and their agents will make a fortune if they get a release.

Happily take a couple for us.

Why wouldn’t we be in for Rui Patrico, I agree Alisson’s price tag is absolutely crazy. But Butland is shite I’m afraid, He’s worse than Mignolet.

Is right.

Butland 25% clean sheets in all premier league games.

Smoke Hands 33% clean sheets in all premier league games.

Pope 31% by the way.

And Karius 44%.

All of this worries me.

• Upvote 2

Exactly. Karius didn't suddenly learn to tend goal after big virg arrived. We just suddenly had a competent defense in front of him.

The defence is a unit that includes the goalkeeper. He more than played his part in our upturn in solidity.

• Upvote 1

Transfermarkt have his contract running out in 2019 so this might be Spurs putting the feelers out to earn some money on him. I wouldn’t be surprised to see nobody match what they want. After the ox and some others going for big fees with a year left I wouldn’t be surprised to see them want similar.

Guest Alex_K

No they aren’t - but Dembele is class. When they had their little purple patch earlier in the year (performances v us at Anfield, Utd, Juve), Dembele was at center to it all