You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Loris Karius

Captain

He's been ace this season. 

Two sloppy mistakes in the most important game.

I'd keep him. It's a great lesson for him in the future just a shame for him really. 

Really sad for him. 

Well played mate, Madrid are a team of cunts. 

• Downvote 1

He's been ace this season.

Two sloppy mistakes in the most important game.

I'd keep him. It's a great lesson for him in the future just a shame for him really.

Really sad for him.

Well played mate, Madrid are a team of cunts.

Are you on drugs or are you his mum? Or both?

Been very good since he came into the team for the other clown but no ones coming back from those two errors in a cl final.

New goalkeeper and centre back should be on the shopping list.  We'll soon find out if we're going to spend what we earn or wheel and deal like every other window since 2014.

He should never play for the club again. The second one is a fuck up. That alone shows a lack of quality but the first one shows his attitude. No concentration and sheer arrogance in the biggest game of your life. It’s embarrasing that we are turning up with someone who could pull that off in a final. Mignolet might have cost us a game from not saving a shot he should have done but honestly could you see him doing that. Absolutely disgraceful.

Been very good since he came into the team for the other clown but no ones coming back from those two errors in a cl final.

New goalkeeper and centre back should be on the shopping list.  We'll soon find out if we're going to spend what we earn or wheel and deal like every other window since 2014.

By the standards of our current keepers he's improved a lot but he's never convinced as a top flight keeper. 

I still can't quite believe the first Madrid goal actually happened.

Karius is a horrendous footballer

Padelli > Karius

Karius is absolute shite

Karius is literally the worst goalkeeper we've ever had. Steve Staunton included.

Karius: still a liability.

Karius is the worst goalkeeper we have ever had, by an absolute country mile.

IF ONLY WE KNEW

Klopp and most of the players that played didn’t seem to go near him at the end.

Hopefully klopp not going near him means he might be getting rid of the useless cunt

I'm not sure there's much you can say to him after that, it's a bit like trying to console someone who has just run over your much beloved pet dog.

• Upvote 2

He’s fucked now, there’s no coming back from that no chance at all. He needs binning just to let him try and make a decent career in football because if he stays here he stays as a No.2/3 and will rarely ever play, that was one of the most pathetic goalkeeping performances I can ever remember in a big game. Fucking joker.

In my opinion the final was lost in the first 30 mins. The team didn’t turn up. If it wasn’t Karius making the mistake it would have been Lovren (although I though he had a good game). I think Klopp has got the team performing to the level it has because of how personal he is and how he specifically backs his players. The problem it causes is that occasionally they let him down.

As good as we can be and as good as the side appears, it is all down to Klopp and his training and tactics. When the players don’t execute his tactics or he gets them wrong the quality of our players really stands out. It was Karius today that is going to get all the headlines and rightfully so because he’s embarrasing but if it wasn’t him it would have been somebody else. We really didn’t look like scoring. The pressing wasn’t there and the concentration and effort really wasn’t either.

• Upvote 1