You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Loris Karius

Captain

Which he won't be as he's fucking utter shite.

I don't agree that he's as shite as that.  Even tonight he actually made some decent saves (not that anyone will ever remember them, in the same way that nobody remembers that Hitler was kind to dogs).  I'm gutted for him, because he has improved massively this season and looked like he could go on to become even better. (I'm funny like that. I like to see Liverpool players do well and I want to see them do even better.)  Not now, though.  I don't see any way back for him after those two career-ending fuck-ups.

I don't agree that he's as shite as that. Even tonight he actually made some decent saves (not that anyone will ever remember them, in the same way that nobody remembers that Hitler was kind to dogs). I'm gutted for him, because he has improved massively this season and looked like he could go on to become even better. (I'm funny like that. I like to see Liverpool players do well and I want to see them do even better.) Not now, though. I don't see any way back for him after those two career-ending fuck-ups.

There is literally no point having a keeper that pulls that shit tonight, he can play well all season but in the big games you need someone who you can trust. I wouldn't trust that cunt with anything now.

Where’s that useless cunt Henderson on your list? Captain fucking nomark.

Tend to agree with this. Before their third I said to my mate that Karius had played better than Henderson. At least Karius wasn’t hiding. All Henderson did when we were chasing the game was playing backwards passes to Lovren,. And, to be fair to him, run about and huff and puff a bit.

Agreed. He's the man who cost us the champions league.

What do you think Anfield will sound like the first time he makes a mistake next season?

This is not true despite Karius having a nightmare. We were shite and Madrid weren't much better. Mane and Robertson were superb and so was R

Lovren to be fair, but its so annoying that the things we've pointed out all season,injury to a vital player(Salah) loss of form/tiredness(Firmino) and a god awful subs bench all came to pass in the most important game of that season. Karius had a shocker,no denying it,but we were never winning that even without his howlers. Milner also looked every inch a player on his last legs too. An all too familiar damp squib when it was the last thing we needed.

Career defining evening, sadly for the wrong reasons

Thats about the crux of it really.

I certainly dont get any joy in seeing a guy capitulate at the highest level, and especially not when its our keeper.

But that level of WTF has been coming since he came into the first team.

He's been terrible in all honesty, and tonight just confirmed to everyone that was even a slight believer that this lad could make it at the top level, that he simply cannot.

I'll admt i feel sorry for him.

But lets call a spade a spade here, he's paid a massive wage, a life changing wage to not be shit at his jib, and im afraid to say he is fucking diabolical at his job. simple as that.

Guest Alex_K

He got away with it away at City with the offside goal that wasn’t offside. He got away with it against Roma at home with the ball through his hands that hit the bar. He got away with it in Rome, scything Dzeko down. Luck ran out tonight, spectacularly.

He was horrendous I've never seen two mistakes so bad in one game. He's a human though he ain't good enough. He does not deserve abuse he didn't purposely try to fuck up. He will be heart broken as supporters we should support him. I'm devastated but for fuck sake he's one of us he failed in moments.

• Upvote 3

This is classy from Napoli. As for Morecambe I went there once and the place was like a wasteland.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/italian-side-napoli-send-classy-14711414

Napoli tweeted: "Do not cry Loris Karius, a bad night can happen to everyone. Champion courage. A hug from Napoli."

• Upvote 1

This is classy from Napoli. As for Morecambe I went there once and the place was like a wasteland.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/italian-side-napoli-send-classy-14711414

Napoli tweeted: "Do not cry Loris Karius, a bad night can happen to everyone. Champion courage. A hug from Napoli."

They can fucking have him, they'd soon change their tune.

• Upvote 1

I missed the first goal as I was stuck getting a drink at Anfield. When I saw it back I couldn't believe how bad it was, ok that 3rd goal is worse. After Salah went off we lost belief and hope. If the club are serious about going forward then just spend the dosh on Allison Becker.