You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Loris Karius

Captain

He’s fucked now, there’s no coming back from that no chance at all. He needs binning just to let him try and make a decent career in football because if he stays here he stays as a No.2/3 and will rarely ever play, that was one of the most pathetic goalkeeping performances I can ever remember in a big game. Fucking joker.

Agreed. He's the man who cost us the champions league.

What do you think Anfield will sound like the first time he makes a mistake next season?

The first goal is one of the most spasticated things I've ever seen a goalkeeper do.

There was no fucking reason for it. Just thick as fuck.

Bad enough doing it any game, but a fucking European cup final?

At least with his 2nd fuck up, it was a shot on target and he fumbled it which any keeper can do.

If it was up to me, I'd fucking terminate his contract with immediate effect.

Don't give a fuck if he's distraght or not.

• Upvote 3

Agreed. He's the man who cost us the champions league.

What do you think Anfield will sound like the first time he makes a mistake next season?

If he stays he literally can’t afford to make one mistake or he’ll be crucified.

Lallana was equally useless for me when he came on, I can’t even remember him doing anything of note.

What was interesting was the fact hardly any if any actually did go over and console him, I’ve seen videos of Danny Ward going over to speak to him, Gareth Bale and Carragher. I didn’t see any players who started the game go over and have a word with him. I bet they’re fuming with him.

Imagine trying to sign a new keeper.

"We love your work but don't fuck up. We'll terminate your contract and call you a shit cunt."

Or maybe when they speak to a potential new keeper they say If you end up being the sort of arrogant cunt who tries throwing the ball and ends up rolling it into a world class strikers legs in the biggest game of your career then you won’t play again. Fucking braindead fucking cunt.

Or maybe when they speak to a potential new keeper they say If you end up being the sort of arrogant cunt who tries throwing the ball and ends up rolling it into a world class strikers legs in the biggest game of your career then you won’t play again. Fucking braindead fucking cunt.

Wouldn't sign any of the top keepers then lad. 

Bunch of braindead cunts.

The first one is the one that will be on those "Football's Funniest Cock-Ups" type of show on Channel 5, from now until the end of time. But the second one is almost as baffling. How many times have we shouted at him for punching into a crowd of opposing players? Tonight, when there's no other fucker within 100 miles, is the correct time to punch.

Whatever else he does with his career, he will always be as shit as those two goals.

It's not even about individual mistakes or shot stopping, it's about how many points they're worth to you over the course of a season. If he was otherwise decent he'd have bought himself some good will but he hasn't. He's always just been a disaster waiting to happen.

If he stays he literally can’t afford to make one mistake or he’ll be crucified.

Lallana was equally useless for me when he came on, I can’t even remember him doing anything of note.

What was interesting was the fact hardly any if any actually did go over and console him, I’ve seen videos of Danny Ward going over to speak to him, Gareth Bale and Carragher. I didn’t see any players who started the game go over and have a word with him. I bet they’re fuming with him.

Carragher? The one who ripped Karius to shreds publically 5 minutes after he arrived. Twat.

Karius is finished isn't he?

• Upvote 1

It's not even about individual mistakes or shot stopping, it's about how many points they're worth to you over the course of a season. If he was otherwise decent he'd have bought himself some good will but he hasn't. He's always just been a disaster waiting to happen.

You can polish a turd as much as you like, but it's still a turd.

We've had fucking dreadful keepers since Pep. We've got no one to blame but our recruitment and coaching.

• Upvote 1

Never bought into the 'he's done enough to keep his place in the first eleven' bullshit. He's been doing the bare minimum, and even then he still had several dodgy moments. Fans were just seeing what they wanted to see.

Can't even say that it hasn't been coming. That Kolarov fumble was absolutely fucking atrocious. Mignolet would have been murdered for that but it was largely swept under the carpet because fans were desperate to see what they wanted to see. No crossbar to the rescue today.

• Upvote 1

Keepers make mistakes. The third goal is the sort that can happen. It generally doesn’t happen to good keepers often though. The first goal though is from a sheer lack of concentration that is borne out of his fucking deluded arrogance. I wouldn’t even call it a mistake it’s that bad and avoidable. The top keepers and players for that matter don’t make mistakes like that and they don’t make them in such big games.

As I said earlier if it wasn’t Karius I feel like it would have been somebody else because there’s a few other in the team who make those sort of bad choices. The game was lost long before this daft cunt was rolling the ball into Benzema’s shins and then throwing it in his own net.

Carragher? The one who ripped Karius to shreds publically 5 minutes after he arrived. Twat.

Karius is finished isn't he?

Yea as Karius was leaving the pitch Carragher stops his punditry or whatever he’s doing he runs over and puts an arm round him and says something.

Yes he is.

He's been ace this season.

Two sloppy mistakes in the most important game.

I'd keep him. It's a great lesson for him in the future just a shame for him really.

Really sad for him.

Well played mate, Madrid are a team of cunts.

Hardly well played was it?