You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mignolet

Pureblood

It just keeps his transfer price honest. I'm sure he won't be Klopp's number one come the end of summer, if he isn't prepared to be a No 2 he'll be fucked off. 

I could tolerate him as a number 2. Just.

On the basis that he might settle for it quite readily, and perform better out of the spotlight.

There is simply no way we can contemplate another season with him in goal.

• Upvote 1

On the basis that he might settle for it quite readily, and perform better out of the spotlight.

Not me, Fuck him, the Belgian ponce.

Danny Ward is a really good young keeper, perfect as a number 2 imo.

Guest Pistonbroke

Hopefully that will come to fruition. 

Klopp gave him a 5 yr contract. Why? I cannot get my head around it!

Utterly baffling. He had a deal until 2018, didn't he? So we could have still got £6m-£7m from some bottom half of the table team this summer. Instead we've given him a deal until 2021 to push his value up to...£8m?

He's shite, and it's a complete waste of resources having him as a number two. Him and Bodgan should be fucked off in the summer, spend a decent whack on a German keeper and have Ward as the number two.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Klopp gave him a 5 yr contract. Why? I cannot get my head around it!

It wasn't down to Klopp alone, or are you privy to info the rest of us aren't. Mind you, you seem to have a downer on Klopp in most of your posts. Never mind, I'm sure you could always visit that tattoo place to have Rodgers removed from you chest. 

We should stop playing him now as his value drops with every match.

I'd be very happy with the club coming to some arrangement to pay him off in the summer or even paying another club a millions to get him out of here, the club seems to love wasting big money for fun anyway and he seriously needs to not be around next season.

Had a feeling when he came out with those comments a couple of days ago about being more aggressive and commanding it would bite him in the arse.

Absolutely fucking useless cunt.

Apart form klopp and flanno I literally couldn't give a fuck about any of the other spineless twats.

It's the same with all of them, they do love to talk. They're like fat birds with their new diet plans: "Tomorrow's Monday, it's going to be a new me, you'll all see."

Then Monday morning comes, they stay in bed and by the time next week rolls around, Mignolet has let one roll through his legs and some other set of chumps have made off with the points at our expense.

• Upvote 1

he's like a cross between 'bad reina' and 'bad dudek' at the moment.

Reina even at his poorest was never as bad as Mignolet, indeed only in reaction saves was Mignolet better than Reina and even then only when Reina's form had dipped.

In every other conceivable department Reina absolutely pastes him. I don't think there is anyone left now that doesn't think that Reina was a better keeper.

• Upvote 1