You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mignolet

Pureblood

Every game he fucks up it started in the first half with rolling the ball to Can on the edge of the box then that throw in the second straight to their player it just sets a tone of total panic. I'd left by hate time of the goals so can't comment on the free kick and don think I'll be in any mood to watch it.

He is the difference in us and the mancs.

Swap him and De Gea and you swap positions imo

A good goalkeeper is the difference in 10-15pts a season

I think so. Our defence has been shit this season but had simple seemon saved half the shots he should have this season we'd be a few points at least better off.

• Upvote 1

Worst we've had in my lifetime by far.

Yep, he really is. Usually even if a player/keeper is bad you can pick out some sort of quality. Like I dont rate Benteke, he's lazy etc but he'll score goals for the right team for example. What is this fella? He doesn't save anything. He can't pass the ball. He has no command of his box. Wont sweep up as he's scared to come off his line. Meek personality so cant/wont organise the defence. He's given us nothing positive at all. And just got a fat new contract, absolutely staggering ineptitude.

• Upvote 2

I'll hold my hands up. I was glad to see the back of Pepe in the end and this lad looked catlike when he first came in. Fuck me though. Fuck. Me. He's gone backwards, back again and then backwards further. I'm joining everyone who's sick of the sight of his face - always said there's three parts to a keepers game: stopping, commanding the penalty box and distributing. Well, he's always been shit at the latter, his command of the box started poorly and is getting worse by the game, and his shot stopping is now as bad as Pepe at his worst: teams just have to kick the ball hard at goal and he's letting them in. Yet another match today where all opposition shots on target have given them goals. He's absolutely rank.

He's completely and totally destroyed and he needs to go, he was never a big enough personality to be a big club keeper. How the fuck has he got a five fucking year contract? Just fucking how?

• Upvote 3

We skimped when we bought him and should have done better, We could have got Begovic who whilst not the best is a cut above Mig . You get the best keeper you can afford/ is available unless you are Liverpool of course who are run by people that are complete fucking amateurs yet think they know best

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

He is so fucking shit, you can see the terror in his eyes every time a fucking ball needs dealing with. I'd give him away to Dagenham and Redbridge, useless cunt.