You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Special One: The Dark Side of Jose Mourinho

Lario

"We didn't deserve to lose," the Portuguese said. "Our opponent - in the period that they thought only of defence - managed to get a goal and there was a clear mistake from the referee.

"I think it is a clear handball and penalty with the score at 0-0.

"They played in a way that some call intelligent, some say is not fair play. They were taking time, calling for the medical department and drinking water like it is a basketball timeout."

The balls on this guy.

On a different note he looks his age now . Hair is falling out, the grey stubble makes him look like a tramp and I don't see any female interest in him these days, Mrs Rat who takes little interest in these  things said she was shocked at how bad he looked after not seeing him for ages. I was watching his eyes yesterday. Little dark furtive things flashing from side to side never looking at the person addressing him. I had a fleeting thought that his head, the eyes in particular, looked as though it was a Gerry Anderson puppet . Expressionless, mouth hardly moving as he spoke and the eyes....

Fair play to Jose you can't see the strings

zarin.jpg

• Upvote 7

Its a bit like that first season he came back and complained he d no striker, alienating torres instead of trying to get something out of him. He's done the same with costa. It seems he cant get what he wants out of players, he has to buy new ones who will do what he wants.

I'm considering whether I'm enjoying this more than I did when Moyes was keeping us entertained over at the Toilet. I think this is better due  to the fact that Mourinho is such an objectionable turd and whilst it was hilarious at times watching Dave squirm some of the shit he got was arguably a bit undeserved. There is no doubt Mourinho deserves every kick in the nuts he's currently getting and long may it continue  

Moyes pulled better faces and deep down you knew he was human. His downfall was inevitable, having been elevated to a job he could only fail at, and it had a Mr Bean quality to it.

With Mourinho it's more satisfying, but I'm struggling to find it as funny as I just want him finished. No pissing about, assuming he's done like some naive teens at the end of a slasher movie, only for the killer to pop up again. Just take his head off and negate any chance of a sequel, I don't want to see Chelsea 2: The Whinger's Revenge.

• Upvote 1

Moyes pulled better faces and deep down you knew he was human. His downfall was inevitable, having been elevated to a job he could only fail at, and it had a Mr Bean quality to it.

With Mourinho it's more satisfying, but I'm struggling to find it as funny as I just want him finished. No pissing about, assuming he's done like some naive teens at the end of a slasher movie, only for the killer to pop up again. Just take his head off and negate any chance of a sequel, I don't want to see Chelsea 2: The Whinger's Revenge.

I don't think you meed worry too much about him climbing , hammer horror style, from his grave to terrorize the rest of the PL. Abramovic just making him sweat it out but there is no way he will be forgiven for this rail crash. No I hope he stays and suffers a bit longer   

Just to piss on everybody's chips a little. Was speaking to a Cousin of the family at a funeral who has a villa on the Algarve near to Mourinho's Dad's villa and has met him a few times and spent time in his company. He said he is a totally sound fella and nothing like the media persona we see regularly.

Quite a few of the people in the building I work are utter cunts. I'm sure most of them are sound out of work but in work they are vile shitcunts.

The fact they might be sound outside work doesn't detract from the fact they're cunts at work and wouldn't meake me like them any more. If anything the fact they feel the need to behave like ubercunts at work makes me detest them even more.

• Upvote 7

Quite a few of the people in the building I work are utter cunts. I'm sure most of them are sound out of work but in work they are vile shitcunts.

The fact they might be sound outside work doesn't detract from the fact they're cunts at work and wouldn't meake me like them any more. If anything the fact they feel the need to behave like ubercunts at work makes me detest them even more.

On the basis that they are capable of behaving decently if they try I agree.

A pre-requisite of being a football manager is not having to be a cunt at work. Plenty have succeeded being quite normal decent human beings 

Yep it's just his media persona that sought to ruin the professional lives of Anders Frisk and Eva Carneiro because his team lost a football match. And unfairly take aim at the Royal Berkshire Ambulance Service for doing their job. And constantly make derogatory comments about players, managers, manager's wives, ball boys and pretty much anyone else even remotely connected to football. That's all just his media persona. In real life, he's dead sound.

• Upvote 11

Yep it's just his media persona that sought to ruin the professional lives of Anders Frisk and Eva Carneiro because his team lost a football match. And unfairly take aim at the Royal Berkshire Ambulance Service for doing their job. And constantly make derogatory comments about players, managers, manager's wives, ball boys and pretty much anyone else even remotely connected to football. That's all just his media persona. In real life, he's dead sound.

Maybe he is ok out of camera shot ; by some accounts Hitler was charming socially .

We are never likely to meet him socially though and he should be judged on his behavior in public the same as everyone else. 

Maybe he is ok out of camera shot ; by some accounts Hitler was charming socially .

We are never likely to meet him socially though and he should be judged on his behavior in public the same as everyone else. 

I think that comparison is a little unfair.

Adolf isn't here to defend himself.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...