You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Being sent catalogues advertising autumn clothes in July. Bloody hell, if the summer here isnt short enough without some beggar spoiling your fun reminding you that it will all come to an end soon enough

YouTube compilation videos of f*******ers that cut the top and the bottom off the screen so its a cool super widescreen.

It appears to be a trend and fuck knows why as it means in 90% of the footage you can't see the players head or feet.

Also, people. They bug the shit out of me. Not sure its a small thing, the human race, but on a universe wide level we're fucking insignificant so I'm counting it. Bug the shit out of me.

Same heads and their obsession with fake eye brows and lashes. I can imagine them looking back in twenty years time feeling ashamed.

This one girl, friend of a friend on Facebook put up the following status (paraphrasing a little but you'll get the jist)

"Just been to town getting snarled at by loads of skank 6's, am proud to be a size 10 and eat wot I want and go the gym evry day and my fella loves me the whole world so go eat a meal you well gel bitches"

Cue loads of comments of ignore them hun, your gawjus, there just jellus slags etc, etc.

Now looking at this girls picture I come to the following conclusion: She is a very generous size ten to put it politely and the reason these other girls and probably everyone else in the bar is looking (not snarling) is because your tip of your eyelashes stick out past the end of your nose and your makeup looks like it was applied by a blind abstract artist.

• Upvote 6

YouTube compilation videos of f*******ers that cut the top and the bottom off the screen so its a cool super widescreen.

It appears to be a trend and fuck knows why as it means in 90% of the footage you can't see the players head or feet.

Also, people. They bug the shit out of me. Not sure its a small thing, the human race, but on a universe wide level we're fucking insignificant so I'm counting it. Bug the shit out of me.

Youtube is a haven for dickheads now. People create their own channels simply to rob other people's videos, only to then caption them incorrectly anyway. We are living in a culture where the most important thing is to get likes, hits and retweets, usually for the most inane shite.

• 3 weeks later...

On Sky Sports News, the sponsors bit that bookends the adverts just says "Sure sponsors this programme".

"This programme."  You can't even be arsed to use the name of the programme.  That is Krusty standards of phoning it in.  You afraid to put any effort in, because it would be too ironic if you broke sweat, is that it?  Try this for irony - you use the slogan "do more" you bone-idle shitbags!

You get yours too?

Sadly I couldn't resist a peep. Good ok Johnny

Yeah.  I love reading about the female models.  My kids can still get in the Johnnie B stuff, so I'm on it as soon as the sales start.  It's like buying tickets for that game that we like.  You've got to be fast, persistent, and willing to fuck other people over badly to get what you want.  

• 2 weeks later...

The word almost, being used by people all over the place when they don't mean almost, they mean the thing they are saying almost just before.

It raises its head to me every now and then and it pisses me right off.

Danny Mills commentating in the ******** last night said almost as part if almost every sentence, the massive twat. It's like he's almost a bell end.