You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Why does an iphone automatically play videos side on with the volume control on the bottom.

If you were to prop your phone up on a desk in work say to watch the cricket you have to start spinning the phone around to get it to play the correct side up so you can access the controls.

Its just stupid and irks me.

People who vacuum cleaners off at the switch on the wall socket but not the hoover it's self. Cunts.

Anyone who turns plug sockets off at the wall. My wife does it to annoy me. Plug in extension lead, go outside, plus lawn mower into extension and try to start. Walk back to wall to turn socket on.

• Upvote 1

Anyone who turns plug sockets off at the wall. My wife does it to annoy me. Plug in extension lead, go outside, plus lawn mower into extension and try to start. Walk back to wall to turn socket on.

The inlaws do this to every single fucking socket in the house every night before going to bed.

I got up before them the other morning as I was on an early, was waiting 20 minutes for the bloody kettle to boil.

People who constantly confuse 'to' with 'too' despite being taught endlessly by others.

I went to the Gym or I am too fat so I need to get to the gym.

Its not really that difficult is it?

Signed by Inspector Letter of the Grammar Police.

It's "It's" not "Its".

• Upvote 1

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

Getting your car serviced...

Trust those fat fingered sovereign ring wearing tattood erberts that "service" cars* about as much as i think those knobs at Specasvers are interested in the well being of your eyes and not the contents of your wallet....or similarly dentists the welfare of your teeth.....

* look...it's an 08 plate that sailed through an MOT in March with no warnings so don't gimme any of yeh "needs new brake pads/tyres are a bit worn" bollox!!!!

1st August its due in.....and woe betide any during the day phone calls!!!

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

on that subject....gym folk...

I go every day but like to think i'm kind of mellow about it all...

But some of them with the slow walk or strut into the cardio room "as i don't want to over do it as i am just a supereme athlete".....only to see them bypass the cardio room and head to the weight room to do..................not a lot!!

Rudest bunch of so and so's too in some gym's.....the look on thier faces as they arrive...more humour on death row...lighten up..enjoy it...say hello...be chatty....hold the door open if you have someone walking behind you.....you are nothing special beacuse you "go to the gym".....George Best was right "pub people? They're the best people in the world"!! True....gym folk? by far the worst people in the world!

• Downvote 1

on that subject....gym folk...

I go every day but like to think i'm kind of mellow about it all...

But some of them with the slow walk or strut into the cardio room "as i don't want to over do it as i am just a supereme athlete".....only to see them bypass the cardio room and head to the weight room to do..................not a lot!!

Rudest bunch of so and so's too in some gym's.....the look on thier faces as they arrive...more humour on death row...lighten up..enjoy it...say hello...be chatty....hold the door open if you have someone walking behind you.....you are nothing special beacuse you "go to the gym".....George Best was right "pub people? They're the best people in the world"!! True....gym folk? by far the worst people in the world!

125869492727622236971926.gif

People who say something is unacceptable in the workplace as if it means something. Typical conversation goes

"This is unacceptable"

"Ok, what do you plan to do?"

"Do? I can't do anything but it's unacceptable"

"So you are accepting it then?"

"Erm, yes"

I don't know why this annoys me so much, I think it's the way people say unacceptable in that self-righteous bollocks tone

• Upvote 3

People who say something is unacceptable in the workplace as if it means something. Typical conversation goes

"This is unacceptable"

"Ok, what do you plan to do?"

"Do? I can't do anything but it's unacceptable"

"So you are accepting it then?"

"Erm, yes"

I don't know why this annoys me so much, I think it's the way people say unacceptable in that self-righteous bollocks tone

See also "without fail". Everyone must attend work having dressed themselves, without fail. 

Fuck. Off.