You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

This new trend at Indian wedding receptions for the DJs to call everybody onto the dance floor mere seconds after finishing the meal, or even in some cases before people have finished their meal. Usually because the bride and groom and the rest of the people at the head table are ready. Of course they're ready, they got served fucking ages before everybody else! Fucking wait you cunts, it's only going to be the same shite mix played at Indian weddings all over the world.

Flouride in tap water pisses me off, how many fucking years has this been going on now? we've got pilotless drones that can launch a bomb and land it within a single foot of it's target, anywhere in the world,  we've got iphones that use sophisticated fingerprint scanning for passwords. Yet they're still putting bleach in drinking water to kill bacteria, it's 2014, and it's bullshit created by the nazi's anyway.

Isn't the flouride there to prevent tooth decay? I was banging an orthodontist for a bit who said that was why Americas all have amazing teeth.

Anyway, moths; fuck off. The really little ones that are all over the fucking place this time of year. Constantly chucking the little bastards out of my room, I am

Isn't the flouride there to prevent tooth decay? I was banging an orthodontist for a bit who said that was why Americas all have amazing teeth.

Anyway, moths; fuck off. The really little ones that are all over the fucking place this time of year. Constantly chucking the little bastards out of my room, I am

Calcium flouride which is naturally present in salt possibly might help, but that's not the fluoride we consume, the fluoride we consume in tap water and toothpaste is Sodium Fluoride, which is completely synthetic and toxic. They put sodium fluoride in both British and American tap water, so if Fluoride was the cause of American's having great teeth, British people would all have fantastic teeth as well, and we know that isn't really the case.

This bird said it's because the yanks put more of it in and it's across the board, whereas the water in most areas in the UK doesn't have any. She felt quite strongly about it. In fact the only way I could shut her up was by putting my willy in her mouth.

I'm sure it's to help prevent tooth decay, anyway. Not that wikipedia is renowned for it's factual accuracy but this shit seems to back that up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoridation_by_country

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

Women saying "they are cold" and come in dressed as though its January :blink:

People who continue to work although they are old enough/well off enough to retire :o

Traffic lights with no censors on....leaving you sitting at a red light at 4.30am with not a car in miles -_-

August....taking forever!!! (go on holiday in Sept) B)

Game played with a round ball...bored with it and all that goes with it ^_^

Not being able to afford my own gaff :ph34r:

About it!

• Downvote 4

The over use of the word "narrative" particularly on this forum. It's even crept onto the 'other' forum now, someone used it completely unnecessarily and seemingly just for the sake of it the other day. Just stop it, please.

Women saying "they are cold" and come in dressed as though its January :blink:

People who continue to work although they are old enough/well off enough to retire :o

Traffic lights with no censors on....leaving you sitting at a red light at 4.30am with not a car in miles -_-

August....taking forever!!! (go on holiday in Sept) B)

Game played with a round ball...bored with it and all that goes with it ^_^

Not being able to afford my own gaff :ph34r:

About it!

giphy.gif

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

Takes one to know one Bjornebye...

go back to watching "sexiest videos" fook me someone who can get in on watching mtv calls ME a twat!!!

take a look in the mirror son!

• Upvote 1

Takes one to know one Bjornebye...

go back to watching "sexiest videos" fook me someone who can get in on watching mtv calls ME a twat!!!

take a look in the mirror son!

It was for the smiley's. 

Oh and I think you meant to say 'get off on watching mtv'. 

I may know the reason you are finding the game played with a round ball boring. 

My boss says 'pacific' when she means 'specific' & the boy I work with loves The Prodigy so he talks about them all the time yet calls them 'The Progidy'.

Whenever they do it (which is a lot) I want to throw a piano at their heads.

• Upvote 1

People that indicate to turn right at the last second leaving you stuck behind them when you want to go straight on.

Drivers who don't indicate at all do my head in.

How the fuck do they pass their tests?

Sometimes I stand on a traffic island just pointing at their non-blinking indicator with a disgruntled expression on my face, like a maniac.

Drivers who don't indicate at all do my head in.

How the fuck do they pass their tests?

Sometimes I stand on a traffic island just pointing at their non-blinking indicator with a disgruntled expression on my face, like a maniac.

Haha I can imagine you on the traffic island giving people shit then every now and then breaking into....

1338313384_russian_guy_dances_with_beer.

Haha I can imagine you on the traffic island giving people shit then every now and then breaking into....

1338313384_russian_guy_dances_with_beer.

Shoes with tracky bottoms are nearly as annoying as people who don't indicate.

Slightly less likely to kill a school child though.

Unless they have a machete pocket in their tracky bottoms.