You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

Fucking spackers going on about sun burn (not just on here).

You're in your 30's. Surely you've figured out by now that the sun burns your skin. Even if it's a bit cloudy. Just like it did last summer when you bored the fucking life out of everybody with your tales of woe over your self inflicted injury.

Put a sun hat on. Stay in the shade. Bang some sun cream on.

If you don't, suffer in silence. Nobody cares. You're fucking stupid.

Whoah there Susan!

Haven't you had some lazy fat cunt living in your gaff and treating you like her own personal bitch for the last couple of years? 

Bottlejobs and brick houses and all that.

I'd forgotten about her, seeing as Stig hasn't posted about her every other day for a while.

I got to see a picture of her, and in all honesty she's not that bad. I reckon 98.7% of forumites would. The other 1.3% are either gay or Champ.

Dogs used as fashion accessories, just what the fuck?

I swear humans are the strangest creatures that have ever lived.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Wtf is that all about, a doggy fucking bumbag (or fannypack), that's just ruined a good arse that has

Pointless pricing that is designed to insult my intelligence.

The one and two forint coins were taken out of circulation about 6 years ago due to them being worthless (a forint is about a quarter of a penny). So it is impossible for me to receive any change that is not divisible by five

So why am I constantly looking at products for 499 forints in the vague hope that I am too stupid to realise it is 500 forints?

Marketing has a great deal to answer for

Pointless pricing that is designed to insult my intelligence.

The one and two forint coins were taken out of circulation about 6 years ago due to them being worthless (a forint is about a quarter of a penny). So it is impossible for me to receive any change that is not divisible by five

So why am I constantly looking at products for 499 forints in the vague hope that I am too stupid to realise it is 500 forints?

Marketing has a great deal to answer for

Forintstance? 

• Upvote 1

Idiots that press the up and down button when calling a lift . Drives me fucking mental when the thing stops unnecessarily only for some fuckwit to ask which way you're going , up or down ? What fucking compounds it is when after being told it's heading the wrong way they get in and say " I may as we'll come for the ride" .

• Upvote 1

On that note people walking up the escalators. Fuck you this is my brief moment to stand still and move I'm on this cunt because I don't want to climb the stairs, I'm not interested in shaving thousands of a second off my travel time between floors its a personal best I don't give two fucks about. You shall not pass.

• Upvote 1

On that note people walking up the escalators. Fuck you this is my brief moment to stand still and move I'm on this cunt because I don't want to climb the stairs, I'm not interested in shaving thousands of a second off my travel time between floors its a personal best I don't give two fucks about. You shall not pass.

Grinds my gears too that. Its like getting in your car wearing rollerskates. Or something. Ditto the moving floors at Airports. Its moving so I don't have to, and I'm taking full advantage of that fact.

Grinds my gears too that. Its like getting in your car wearing rollerskates. Or something. Ditto the moving floors at Airports. Its moving so I don't have to, and I'm taking full advantage of that fact.

Come on!  The travelators at airports are there so that you can walk more quickly over a reasonably long distance.  Not for fat bastards to stand on blocking the way with their fat arses and travel at less than actual normal walking pace.

The kind of people who stand still on travelators are kids who never got to go down the slide because they couldn't be bothered walking up the steps to the top.

For shame, GD.

• Upvote 3

Fuck that shit, you try and block me on an escalator and I'll be moving you. Lazy cunts. Most places with escalators ( I'm thinking specifically of train stations in town ) you have no choice but to go up them, it's not like there is a set of stairs next to them you can walk up.

Stand to the right and let people walk past to the left is standard escalator etiquette. What's so hard about that?

• Upvote 1

Why won't shops let women take underwear back after they've bought it? It's fucking stupid! Imagine all the blokes that would want to buy slightly soiled knickers in next. They could probably even charge more for them.

I think it is weird that some places let women try the underwear on. 

Imagine walking up to the bird in river island and asking if its "ok if I try these bills on there love?"