You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So a fucking bellend, then. Great.

I dont know. I'd really need to find someone qualified to judge that sort of thing before I could make any sort of conclusion. I think its a bit much to ask someone as retarded as yourself to cope with judging who is a bellend and who is not, its a serious business.

I dont know. I'd really need to find someone qualified to judge that sort of thing before I could make any sort of conclusion. I think its a bit much to ask someone as retarded as yourself to cope with judging who is a bellend and who is not, its a serious business.

Not really. You're just a fucking bellend. Obviously.

Not really. You're just a fucking bellend. Obviously.

I dont know its hard to judge as its all relative, what I dont accept is the assessment of a man who could fit 12 of his brains on the head of a pin and still have room for a sofa and tv to sit down and watch some Jeremy Kyle. Should nature require lots of dimwitted people in future then you will be alright, natural selection can be like that. I mean I could go a have a turd with a higher IQ than you in a minute but it dont mean much, thats the catch, DNA is a lotto ticket so it could be you, if I were you I'd have as many kids as I could though to spread your chances out. I dont think the intelligence thing is something to get hung up about meself and start getting personal its down to DNA, I see all them DNA faces everyday carrying thier DNA to and fro, looking for somehole in which to go sometimes plant them and a grow but best be quick if your growing old no one knows.

I dont know its hard to judge as its all relative, what I dont accept is the assessment of a man who could fit 12 of his brains on the head of a pin and still have room for a sofa and tv to sit down and watch some Jeremy Kyle. Should nature require lots of dimwitted people in future then you will be alright, natural selection can be like that. I mean I could go a have a turd with a higher IQ than you in a minute but it dont mean much, thats the catch, DNA is a lotto ticket so it could be you, if I were you I'd have as many kids as I could though to spread your chances out. I dont think the intelligence thing is something to get hung up about meself and start getting personal its down to DNA, I see all them DNA faces everyday carrying thier DNA to and fro, looking for somehole in which to go sometimes plant them and a grow but best be quick if your growing old no one knows.

Your metaphors are as dismally confused and nonsensical as most of your posts, you spasticated, lunatic cunt.

Let's take this "brains on the head of a pin" thing. Starts off OK-ish, if rather unoriginal: my brain is so small that it could fit on the head of a pin. In fact, twelve of my brains could fit. Easily. Yep.

But then it rather all falls apart - much as I suspect your personal life has.

How could this pin have room for a sofa and a TV? Have they been miniaturised also? To what end? To match my brain size? Wouldn't that normalise my brain size and render the whole size issue irrelevant?

Now fuck off.

Your metaphors are as dismally confused and nonsensical as most of your posts, you spasticated, lunatic cunt.

Let's take this "brains on the head of a pin" thing. Starts off OK-ish, if rather unoriginal: my brain is so small that it could fit on the head of a pin. In fact, twelve of my brains could fit. Easily. Yep.

But then it rather all falls apart - much as I suspect your personal life has.

How could this pin have room for a sofa and a TV? Have they been miniaturised also? To what end? To match my brain size? Wouldn't that normalise my brain size and render the whole size issue irrelevant?

Now fuck off.

draft_lens10921311module99754481photo_1273450876vin-scully-poetic-license

IT'S JUST BEEN REVOKED!!

Metaphors by their nature are metaphorical. I invoke changes the structure of the universe in order to demonstrate your own foolhardiness. In which order my life has fallen apart as that which you call order when it was in fact always inhabiting a realm you would call disorder in order to grasp it all you'd need hands like fucking spades and yours are a bit small and deformed. And which suspect you want to pick up out of that line up Mrs Marple?

While you quizzically looking at your screen I'll be drinking my brandy and smoking a pancake whilst getting head, its getting late and I got thangs to do, if you think theres anything personal about my life you inhabiting the wrong zone, turn back kid this a one way street and you colder than the hard shoulder. And Im out.