You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sorry Mum...

Oh, and you are in a clique - it's the 'PMT-riddled, man-hating' clique.

Although you may be down a member when Liz sees that picture...

She loves me, just how much may be debatable after she logs on. If she dumps me before we go to London i'll be gutted.

Did I say anything is wrong with being in a clique?

No, and I'm not saying there is either, as long as the members of said clique don't all just back each other up regardless of subject or what's being said.

If someone told me that someone had had a pop at Ant, and that DD had backed him up, I would quite happily put everything I own on you chipping in to support them. That's without being told what the argument is even about. That's when it gets silly; when the posters involved is what sways what people are going to say.

If anyone was a lone fucking rider then it was PB. The idea that he was in a gang or had special protection is just daft.

Like I say, my stance is the same as it would have been if you, or any other decent poster, had done that. "That was over the top. Hopefully they'll come back and be a bit less stab-you-in-the-facey".

This thread just needs to die a death. I'm just somewhat disappointed that people think this sort of thing is acceptable.

When it isn't. I don't know who Rob is, I didn't even know that was his name until someone mentioned it. I'm not worried, but I'm stlll slightly bemused that making them sort of threats/comments behind an alias. Well it isn't big, for someone who I think is old enough to be my Dad.

I love this forum, I've met some cracking people here, made friends and have shared some fantastic memories. I don't agree with half the fucking stuff people write, but who doesn't?

There is just no need in them comments, people have accused me of winding him up, which I didn't, I don't know pb15. That's the thing, I didn't take notice of him as a poster.

I just think there needs to be a line, without a line what is the point? If people want him back, it will become a defense for insanely stupid posts. I'm thick skinned enough to not let abuse get to me, but when someone wishes death upon another fan for something as simple as a difference of opinion. That's wrong.

'It's alright, he's a top fella despite wishing that x poster died in a car crash'

And that is that. *Wipes Hands, Brushes Shoulders*. Laters

No, and I'm not saying there is either, as long as the members of said clique don't all just back each other up regardless of subject or what's being said.

If someone told me that someone had had a pop at Ant, and that DD had backed him up, I would quite happily put everything I own on you chipping in to support them. That's without being told what the argument is even about. That's when it gets silly; when the posters involved is what sways what people are going to say.

If anyone was a lone fucking rider then it was PB. The idea that he was in a gang or had special protection is just daft.

Like I say, my stance is the same as it would have been if you, or any other decent poster, had done that. "That was over the top. Hopefully they'll come back and be a bit less stab-you-in-the-facey".

Monty in 'right again' shocker...

Stupid posts like this are the reason that several people want this whole rep/neg thing fucked off. It's cringeworthy that people actually use it as a barometer of how sound someone is.

Yeah, I agree.

This has nothing to do with me not appearing on page 1. Honest.

It is, however, to do with Stouffer not appearing on page 1, you massive chummers.

Edit - Not just page 1 but number 1.

This thread just needs to die a death. I'm just somewhat disappointed that people think this sort of thing is acceptable.

When it isn't. I don't know who Rob is, I didn't even know that was his name until someone mentioned it. I'm not worried, but I'm stlll slightly bemused that making them sort of threats/comments behind an alias. Well it isn't big, for someone who I think is old enough to be my Dad.

I love this forum, I've met some cracking people here, made friends and have shared some fantastic memories. I don't agree with half the fucking stuff people write, but who doesn't?

There is just no need in them comments, people have accused me of winding him up, which I didn't, I don't know pb15. That's the thing, I didn't take notice of him as a poster.

I just think there needs to be a line, without a line what is the point? If people want him back, it will become a defense for insanely stupid posts. I'm thick skinned enough to not let abuse get to me, but when someone wishes death upon another fan for something as simple as a difference of opinion. That's wrong.

'It's alright, he's a top fella despite wishing that x poster died in a car crash'

And that is that. *Wipes Hands, Brushes Shoulders*. Laters

Would you like me to share some of ATK's early PMs to me?

Sometimes nice people get angry and act like cunts online.

I'll quite happily go into a thread and stand up for anyone who has just been on the receiving end of what Antynwa was on there. Regardless of who had previously posted in the thread. It was surprising to see just how few people there were saying that there was anything remotely wrong about the post. And I'll happily put everything I own on most of those people lapping up PB's post being posters who just couldn't handle some of the truth that Antynwa was coming out with over the past year or so.

It was a stupid post, bordering on disgraceful. And that should be emphasized regardless of cliques and groups.

I`d bet good money Carradona wouldnt be in here had that been aimed at anyone besides Ant. And all Ant came up with last year was utter garbage.

Btw, this is only going to lead to you know what.

I've only met Ant once (from what I can remember anyway), so I can categorically state that what you have just said is utter bollocks. As usual.

EDIT: besides, I'm done answering to arseholes like you who are just clearly on a wind up. Don't mind answering to Monty, but I'm done answering to WUMs like you.

I'll quite happily go into a thread and stand up for anyone who has just been on the receiving end of what Antynwa was on there.

A praiseworthy stance.

Regardless of who had previously posted in the thread.

To be honest, I'd believe that when I saw it.

It was surprising to see just how few people there were saying that there was anything remotely wrong about the post.

Probably because it was funny. In all honesty, if someone said that to me in here, I'd think they were a bit mental and laugh it off. It's the internet...

And I'll happily put everything I own on most of those people lapping up PB's post being posters who just couldn't handle some of the truth that Antynwa was coming out with over the past year or so.

Hahahahahahahaha! The truth Ant was coming out with? Seriously? If Ant has had an original thought or developed an opinion of his own on f******l-related matters, I'll eat my hat, and that was half of Rob's problem.

It was a stupid post, bordering on disgraceful. And that should be emphasized regardless of cliques and groups.

Agree it was stupid, because it means we've lost a good poster in my opinion, despite his blowout.

There is just no need in them comments, when someone wishes death upon another fan for something as simple as a difference of opinion. That's wrong.

As I said earlier, I don't think his comments were aimed at you, he just quoted your post and off he went, taking aim at anyone he thought of.

The comments would be out of order anytime, but given what the club has to mark later this week, the timing of such comments is most insensitive and inappropriate.

As I said earlier, I don't think his comments were aimed at you, he just quoted your post and off he went, taking aim at anyone he thought of.

The comments would be out of order anytime, but given what the club has to mark later this week, the timing of such comments is most insensitive and inappropriate.

oh deary me. I hope you can see the irony in your use of the word inappropriate?

Are you having a fucking laugh?