You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest ShoePiss

Threads getting deleted is bollocks too, lock them by all means but people should be able to read what has been said.

There was one on the members forum last week that I had posted on and the next day it was gone, I would have liked to see what responses there were.

Guest ShoePiss
But the question on everyone's lips is;

Is Ant fat?

I've just read the rant and was wondering the same thing.

PB if you're reading this no need for the dog stuff mate!

I don't think Rob will care too much as he's moving off to a more relaxing climes anyway.

It was a fun way to go, which I'm sure he planned. I don't agree with all of his post - just the bits about Ant and Mypost.

I don't think Rob will care too much as he's moving off to a more relaxing climes anyway.

It was a fun way to go, which I'm sure he planned. I don't agree with all of his post - just the bits about Ant and Mypost.

Personally, I thought he was bang on the money with a lot of it.

Yeah he's clearly a top bloke *Sigh*.

I mean, wishing death on someone he doesn't even know. I don't really give two shits if he was being serious or not. It's not on, he's actually lucky I didn't take it all that seriously, had it been said to someone else I'm sure they'd be wanting to take it further.

It's clear he has issues, I haven't really given the thread much thought, but I think whats most disappointing is that people think it's perfectly acceptable to wish death upon someone amongst other shit. Yeah shits and giggles alright.

I don't even know him, I didn't even provoke him.

I know people don't like me, or my opinion. But I've never wished death upon someone, I've never got personal with anyone, and I've never said that to someone I don't know.

How the fuck is that sort of shit acceptable on a website anyway, I'm chuffed Dave banned him, not because it was too me, but if was to anyone it'd be bang out of order. There is just no need for it, especially for supposedly the best LFC forum.

Ps. I'm not fat, I'm just big boned.

• Upvote 1

Where's he off to? I agree with Fuge, bits of that rant were bang on...if a tad aggressive.

Guest ShoePiss

I mean, wishing death on someone he doesn't even know. I don't really give two shits if he was being serious or not. It's not on, he's actually lucky I didn't take it all that seriously, had it been said to someone else I'm sure they'd be wanting to take it further.

It's clear he has issues, I haven't really given the thread much thought, but I think whats most disappointing is that people think it's perfectly acceptable to wish death upon someone amongst other shit. I don't even know him, I didn't even provoke him.

I know people don't like me, or my opinion. But I've never wished death upon someone, I've never got personal with anyone, and I've never said that to someone I don't know.

How the fuck is that sort of shit acceptable on a website anyway, I'm chuffed Dave banned him, not because it was too me, but if was to anyone it'd be bang out of order. There is just no need for it.

What?

You reap what you sow by the way, the snide, tedious shite you come out with specifically to wind people up is deserving of the response from pb15.

Great poster he was, not sure if he is a top bloke but I got the impression he is.

It's clear he has issues, I haven't really given the thread much thought, but I think whats most disappointing is that people think it's perfectly acceptable to wish death upon someone amongst other shit. Yeah shits and giggles alright.

I don't even know him, I didn't even provoke him.

How the fuck is that sort of shit acceptable on a website anyway, I'm chuffed Dave banned him, not because it was too me, but if was to anyone it'd be bang out of order. There is just no need for it.

Then they'd be a big fucking tart.

He said in a thread earlier in the week or the week before that he needed to stay out of this place a bit before he gave Dave a reason to ban him.

Shame he did not follow his own advice, he`s been having a pop at me a few times, not that I would care one second about that, but I dont understand why anyone would praise that particular post.

I found it a bit pathetic myself and why someone would let anyone get to him like he did just because they had another opinion than him is something I will never understand, its all a bit sad really.