You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

He was a tit. Didn't he run away from the board once because someone upset him? The emotional wreck is better off away from this place, he's clearly a bit unstable and getting immersed in certain emotive subjects in the GF and of course the FF is not good for his mental health.

One of my favourite posters on here. He'd been getting gradually more and more pissed off with some of the nonsense on here and without the sanctuary of the MF I can understand why.

Would any of you be shocked if I said that I'd composed and then deleted at least three posts like that in the last six months, including one that quite seriously made Paddy's read like a circular from the Womens Institute? Not saying who they were directed at because it would achieve nothing and if I wanted them to know, I'd have just said 'fuck it' and hit the post button, but I wrote them and at the time I meant every word.

When what you come here for is to unwind and have a laugh after a long day at work, it can be really fucking annoying when the place is shitted up with fucking nonsense. When it happens again and again for months on end and you've shelled out £24 for the privilege of reading it, it's hard to wind it in sometimes, especially when any attempt to subtly let people know that you're pissed off with their shit is just met with more of it.

The only significant difference between me and Paddy in that respect is that I walk away from the computer for ten minutes, Paddy stays and gets it off his chest. If it was me on the receiving end, the first thing I'd be doing is asking myself what I could have done to prompt that reaction and perhaps more to the point, what I could have done to avoid it. That's me though.

• Upvote 1

He was a tit. Didn't he run away from the board once because someone upset him? The emotional wreck is better off away from this place, he's clearly a bit unstable and getting immersed in certain emotive subjects in the GF and of course the FF is not good for his mental health.

And how exactly would you know that having joined four months ago?

One of my favourite posters on here. He'd been getting gradually more and more pissed off with some of the nonsense on here and without the sanctuary of the MF I can understand why.

Would any of you be shocked if I said that I'd composed and then deleted at least three posts like that in the last six months, including one that quite seriously made Paddy's read like a circular from the Womens Institute? Not saying who they were directed at because it would achieve nothing and if I wanted them to know, I'd have just said 'fuck it' and hit the post button, but I wrote them and at the time I meant every word.

When what you come here for is to unwind and have a laugh after a long day at work, it can be really fucking annoying when the place is shitted up with fucking nonsense. When it happens again and again for months on end and you've shelled out £24 for the privilege of reading it, it's hard to wind it in sometimes, especially when any attempt to subtly let people know that you're pissed off with their shit is just met with more of it.

The only significant difference between me and Paddy in that respect is that I walk away from the computer for ten minutes, Paddy stays and gets it off his chest. If it was me on the receiving end, the first thing I'd be doing is asking myself what I could have done to prompt that reaction and perhaps more to the point, what I could have done to avoid it. That's me though.

RR joining Monty in the 'Correct Answer' club.

I've gotta say that some of the posts on here have been far more comical, without any real intention to be so, than I could've predicted.

Do people seriously believe that anyone read what he posted and thought 'is right'? The fact that so many people have mentioned phrases like 'lost it' as part of how they've read it shows exactly what people thought of it.

It's borderline insanity to think Rob was sat there with a needle full of shithouse AIDS waiting to catch Ant out at some point. There isn't, and I don't think anyone has said so, any justification for Rob's post. But that doesn't take away from the fact that it was a genius rant. It wasn't a threat, it was a rant that required banning. And it got it. No real need to get sand in your vagina over it.

Guest ian garro

Loving all the faux moral outrage and indignation at what he posted here.

Where's the line then ? I remember someone calling Rashid an "asian rat" on here once. They're still on here.

I've gotta say that some of the posts on here have been far more comical, without any real intention to be so, than I could've predicted.

Do people seriously believe that anyone read what he posted and thought 'is right'? The fact that so many people have mentioned phrases like 'lost it' as part of how they've read it shows exactly what people thought of it.

It's borderline insanity to think Rob was sat there with a needle full of shithouse AIDS waiting to catch Ant out at some point. There isn't, and I don't think anyone has said so, any justification for Rob's post. But that doesn't take away from the fact that it was a genius rant. It wasn't a threat, it was a rant that required banning. And it got it. No real need to get sand in your vagina over it.

Top tip, never go bareback with a bird on the beach, sand in the vagina is a sure cure for many minor skin irritations of the foreskin.

Just like being wanked off by a leper at a guess.

Guest ShoePiss

He said some things that were over the top, that can't be denied even though he didn't mean it literally. My problem is with antynwa complaining about being on the receiving end of abuse when he's crafted a large amount of his posts purely to piss people off.

He's reveled in the attention and then fucked off leaving some people frothing at the mouth, funny though it is you have to expect abuse doing that. People are stupid for letting it get to them I suppose but there's no way I feel bad for any abuse he receives, he asks for it just like mypost does.

He said some things that were over the top, that can't be denied. My problem is with antynwa complaining about being on the receiving end of abuse when they've crafted a large amount of their posts purely to piss people off.

He's reveled in the attention and then fucked off leaving some people frothing at the mouth, funny though it is you have to expect abuse doing that. People are stupid for letting it get to them I suppose but there's no way I feel bad for any abuse he receives, he asks for it just like mypost does.

Even if he does do that, and that ain't really what should be being discussed here, doesn't mean that that abuse is sound.

I don't think anyone is either saying anyone should feel sorry for Ant or however, I think some haven't got that people can and do think that that post deserved to be banned for but was also at times quite genius.

Behave.

Excellent post.

Agree with everything here too.

Stupid posts like this are the reason that several people want this whole rep/neg thing fucked off. It's cringeworthy that people actually use it as a barometer of how sound someone is.

Look mate, you're one to talk. I remember you calling a certain manager a 'fucking cunt' and 'fat'. As well as a torrent of other shite towards people. Don't get on your high horse.

Top tip, never go bareback with a bird on the beach, sand in the vagina is a sure cure for many minor skin irritations of the foreskin.

Just like being wanked off by a leper at a guess.

Fair points raised, although it was just a general South Park reference.

I'll quite happily go into a thread and stand up for anyone who has just been on the receiving end of what Antynwa was on there. Regardless of who had previously posted in the thread. It was surprising to see just how few people there were saying that there was anything remotely wrong about the post. And I'll happily put everything I own on most of those people lapping up PB's post being posters who just couldn't handle some of the truth that Antynwa was coming out with over the past year or so.

It was a stupid post, bordering on disgraceful. And that should be emphasized regardless of cliques and groups.

You'd lose everything you own then, wouldn't you? Given the wide range of people who are saying he was a decent poster. I worrry for you on your upcoming jolly!

Basically, I think you, and others, are still too hung up on that one subject that shall not speak its name, and you see yourself far too much as a member of one of two sides in a war. I personally think that making out that Ant was some oracle of truth over the last few years makes you look daft. There are plenty of people who hold different opinions to me, I don't call Ant's posting out of a difference of opinion, agenda or spite, I just think, regardless of content, the way he's conducted himself has left him open to criticism and mockery.

That said he hasn't left himself open to people wishing him dead and going postal at him. As the majority of people have said, Cain, PB was bang out of order with what he said but, just as with my very own messages from my new bezzie mate, and fellow pundit, sometimes you realise that decent posters sometimes lapse into aggression and say things they shouldn't.

Hate leads to the dark side, apparently.

And how exactly would you know that having joined four months ago?

Ooooh, get Columbo over here. Spotting clues through a mist of cigar smoke.

Loving all the faux moral outrage and indignation at what he posted here.

Where's the line then ? I remember someone calling Rashid an "asian rat" on here once. They're still on here.

I don't know who that was but I can't see the error in that statement. He is Asian and he is a rat. A rat that loved to pull the race card out. Fuck him.

"Ooh, X, Y and Z are top blokes off the forum."

Well act like top blokes on the forum, you fucking twatbaskets.

Conversely, Karl comes across as a jolly nice chap on the forum, whereas he's a right bastard in real life.

• Upvote 1

Fuge has wished worse on people for posting *F on the lovely, supple GF. I laughed at that too.

Paddy's rant was exceptional. I hope he didn't take it seriously and it's a shame if Ant took it to heart, although can't blame him if he does. Just hope he had a vent to get some stuff off of his chest. Anyone who takes such comments at face value confuse me, PB15's better work was generally on the more enjoyable side of 'earnest'.

It deserved a ban, hopefully it's just a temp, but it doesn't stop it being funny.

FWIW, Ant's reaction was class as well. "I'd like to think I've dropped a few pounds".

Wise wise words as ever RR.