You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest ShoePiss
Is shithouse AIDS worse than bad AIDS or is it in between good AIDS and bad AIDS on the scale?

It's when you have bad AIDS but deny it so it's worse obviously.

I don't head on the ff much these days, that's far easier than going somewhere you know will get you down.

I don't know much about Ants posts or posting style over there, but if he had a different opinion to others then so what? Good for him. If he starts a thread and you know it'll be something you don't agree with it, then steer clear of it surely? Or the forum altogether like I do (mostly).

Personal abuse is always out of order, the 'real world' is stressful enough without having to go on a football forum, which is essentially a bit of fun and escapism, and be subjected to people hurling all sorts of shit at you like that, and I liked Rob - he's one of my Facebook mates (or was, think he quit it recently).

He was the best poster on this site. Everyone thought so.People give out rep a lot expecting a return. Paddyberger15 wasn't a member but was always near the top of the rep league.

It's a real shame.

Speak for yourself Stumptown.

I got on well with Rob. At least I think I did, but one of the things with Rob was I never really knew where I stood with him and if I'm honest, I think Rob had me in mind when he lit his fuse wire. Regardless of what some of you lot think of Ant or anyone else who Rob tore into, that post was way over the top. I see someone mention that Rashid had numerous chances, that's a fair point but like Ant, I never once seen either of them resort to the some of the stuff Rob came out with in that post.

I'm hardly an angel on the forum, and there's people I literally cant stand but I draw the line at wishing death on someone else. Rob I know your going to read this but I'm not going to join in the wank fest at the news of your departure.

John G is one of the most mild mannered, people I've ever had the pleasure to meet and I'm glad we've become friends. Like arseholes, everyone's got an opinion but I've never once seen John stoop to the levels you did with that outburst to get a point across.

There's often been mutterings of a cliche on the forum. I'm not sure that's exactly the best description but there's definitely an order of, one rule for some and a different set of rules for others and this thread is proof of it.

I guarantee had Ant come out with that same post and aimed it at Rob, the same people sucking Robs cock now would be screaming from the roof tops for Dave to ban him and never let him return.

• Upvote 1

I got on well with Rob. At least I think I did' date=' but one of the things with Rob was I never really knew where I stood with him and if I'm honest, I think Rob had me in mind when he lit his fuse wire. Regardless of what some of you lot think of Ant or anyone else who Rob tore into, that post was way over the top. I see someone mention that Rashid had numerous chances, that's a fair point but like Ant, I never once seen either of them resort to the some of the stuff Rob came out with in that post.

I'm hardly an angel on the forum, and there's people I literally cant stand but I draw the line at wishing death on someone else. Rob I know your going to read this but I'm not going to join in the wank fest at the news of your departure.

John G is one of the most mild mannered, people I've ever had the pleasure to meet and I'm glad we've become friends. Like arseholes, everyone's got an opinion but I've never once seen John stoop to the levels you did with that outburst to get a point across.

There's often been mutterings of a cliche on the forum. I'm not sure that's exactly the best description but there's definitely an order of, one rule for some and a different set of rules for others and this thread is proof of it.

I guarantee had Ant come out with that same post and aimed it at Rob, the same people sucking Robs cock now would be screaming from the roof tops for Dave to ban him and never let him return.[/quote']

The problem is that some people on here constantly go on and on and on in every thread pushing the same agenda and it's utterly tiresome. I barely go on the FF and even the MF lately because you can guarantee the same shit pops up again and again.

I also think that anyone who gets offended by what he wrote is a bit thin skinned. I could not give a flying fuck if someone wrote that aimed at me because it is only the Internet.

If Ant had written that, I would not be calling for him to be banned. When people start getting racial, homophobic or using discriminating language is the only time I would want a banning or if someone persistently winds everyone up.

It was only a matter of time before someone flipped on the FF.

Guest ShoePiss

Who's sucking his cock dougie?

You're right of course, I shouldn't say 'everyone'. The people that can rep thought very highly of his posts seeing as members tend to rep other members more than none members and pb15 never was a member but always high up the rep list.

Mutterings of a clique? There's defo one or more, it's indisputable.

Anyone whose location is a Manic Street Preachers lyric is alright by me.

Goodnight sweet prince.

[YOUTUBE]f--fazi4Xvo[/YOUTUBE]

When you see it in the personal view like that, it makes you totally agree with 99% of what he ranted, with a 1% sort of agreement to follow.

I remember PB from when I first joined, and I personally think its a beaut of a rant, and one worthy of the GF, regardless of where he posted it.

Sad day when a ledge is booted, but fuck me, what a way to go out on.

FREE the PB 1

Or the PB15, whichever way you want to look at it.

Anyone whose location is a Manic Street Preachers lyric is alright by me.

Goodnight sweet prince.

[YOUTUBE]f--fazi4Xvo[/YOUTUBE]

That is seriously awesome!

Oh and Dougie, the suggestion that Rob/pb15 was in some kind of clique is laughable. He got on with who he got on with, and he didn't get on with some people.

I'm afraid Ant is more of a member of a 'clique', and that's pretty much what got up Rob's nose so much...

I'm not defending what he said - while funny (unless you're a pissy little primadonna), it was way over the top.

He could have stopped halfway through and he'd have got his message across just as well.

Guest ShoePiss

When someone posts shite specifically to wind people up or point score don't fucking complain when someone takes the bait and goes postal on you. You reap what you sow.

I don't agree with censorship and therefore it's my responsibility to make my own position clear. PB15 (in the unlikely assumption you can be arsed to lurk your way onto this thread), you were way out of order writing what you did.

PB has always been an ace member of this forum but his post was a long way from OK. It had the makings of being a wonderful rant-post, but those threats and insults were way over the top.

I think I'd have a great deal of difficulty reading what he wrote. To then read reply after reply singing Rob's praises, many without even a hint of criticism, is perhaps worse.

Just as PB is a good bloke, so is Ant - AND the other people mentioned in the post. Anyone is entitled to disagree with anyone else, but Rob got it wrong there, pure and simple. I'm struggling to see how anyone can think otherwise.

• Upvote 1

I don't agree with censorship and therefore it's my responsibility to make my own position clear. PB15, you were way out of order writing what you did.

PB has always been an ace member of this forum but his post was a long way from OK. It had the makings of being a wonderful rant-post, but those threats and insults were way over the top.

I think I'd have a great deal of difficulty reading what he wrote. To then read reply after reply singing Rob's praises, many without even a hint of criticism, is perhaps worse.

Just as PB is a good bloke, so is Ant - AND the other people mentioned in the post. Anyone is entitled to disagree with anyone else, but Rob got it wrong there, pure and simple. I'm struggling to see how anyone can think otherwise.

I suppose it depends on whether you read it as if it's in any way, even the tiniest little bit, serious.

I don't agree with censorship and therefore it's my responsibility to make my own position clear. PB15 (in the unlikely assumption you can be arsed to lurk your way onto this thread), you were way out of order writing what you did.

WHAT?!?!?! Even Mypost???

PB was a brilliant poster and came across as very old school in his thoughts and views. The forum needs more of that ilk. That was a brilliant post. And agreed with most of it. That deffo doesnt deserve a ban and I`d have said the same whoever had posted it.

I got on well with Rob. At least I think I did' date=' but one of the things with Rob was I never really knew where I stood with him and if I'm honest, I think Rob had me in mind when he lit his fuse wire. Regardless of what some of you lot think of Ant or anyone else who Rob tore into, that post was way over the top. I see someone mention that Rashid had numerous chances, that's a fair point but like Ant, I never once seen either of them resort to the some of the stuff Rob came out with in that post.

I guarantee had Ant come out with that same post and aimed it at Rob, the same people sucking Robs cock now would be screaming from the roof tops for Dave to ban him and never let him return.[/quote']

Bit daft that, Dougie. People are talking about PB the poster, without referencing which "team" he was on in this tedious fucking tit-for-tat row that's still rolling. They are saying he was a decent poster because they thought he was, no more and no less. That isn't confined to his opinion on one subject.

The idea that PB was in some clique is fucking nonsense. Made all the more daft when you reference someone like John who, along with some others (and it's been levelled at me before), has the protection of the gods, or the appearance of it, because we are friends with Dave.

With no information other than who was the target of the attack I could tell you exactly who would chip in on which side. How fucking sad is that?

I've met Ant and he was a really nice bloke. He's a fucking infuriating poster though and if I'd not met him I'd think he was a prize bell. It's hardly a terrible thing that people are saying it's a shame PB is banned. If Ted, for instance, went psycho one day at someone and got the boot I wouldn't immediately cast him adrift as a cunt*. I's say "Wow, Ted had a bit of a fucking moment there, hope he comes back and is a bit less mental".

*He is a cunt though; I just wouldn't cut him adrift.

WHAT?!?!?! Even Mypost???
I've no idea. I've never met Mypost; it was poor wording on my behalf. I know one or two of the other people mentioned in PB's post and didn't want to narrow it down to just them.

Owen, if the tirade was aimed at me, I'd find it difficult to take it with complete levity, but, you know, I'm a tender flower.