You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I see Dom has bagged himself a Braun sponsorship and is on tv now. Poor Tom Davies getting left behind. Dom will be hanging with proper models at fashion shows while Tom is outside with his nose pushed up against the window, a forlorn look on his face.

2 hours ago, Stickman said:

Surprised it took five days for the wheel of fury to land on Dr Who

I've got to say, it's the knowledge of reactions like this that really made that scene for me. Fifty years of telly viewing ruined by three lines about something that, by any same analysis, has fuck all to do with him.

Lovely stuff.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

They were crying about the Trevor Slattery character in Shang Chi being a Liverpool fan as well. They are fucking mental.

Talking about characters and the teams they support, there was a scene in Help where Jodie Comer and Stephen Graham were sat outside a caravan nipping at each other about being Red or Blue; it was really well done and believable (probably because they were being honest).

15 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Notice all their heads falling off there. 

I saw Allisson look and laugh 

15 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

They blamed us yet? 

Too busy trying to workout if Greta is a red or blue so they can either save the planet or turn all the lecky on to spite us

3 hours ago, Block305 said:

Pilks has form. Very angry man.

image.thumb.png.b8db792b75c964b29ace6d2133c070f6.png

"we hate #jft96" pilks is a neglected ex husband with no mates 

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

I see Dom has bagged himself a Braun sponsorship and is on tv now. Poor Tom Davies getting left behind. Dom will be hanging with proper models at fashion shows while Tom is outside with his nose pushed up against the window, a forlorn look on his face.

Thats it, never getting a braun product again.. oh no hang on I will because I'm not a sad little weirdo 

Genuine point here, but why the fuck do they aim the blame for the Heysel ban entirely at us*? Looking at it logically**, regardless of the event itself, it was Uefa who chose to extend the ban to other English clubs, not us. So this means either:

• Heysel was the straw that broke the camel's back with regards to English football fans in Europe, in which case there's a share of the 'ban blame' that should extend to other English clubs: hooliganism was something that Uefa saw as an English football problem.
  • Uefa were just arbitrarily extending the ban on their own volition, in which case they should be angry with Uefa for being so heavy-handed

I was about 3 weeks old when it happened so I'm genuinely curious. It's always struck me as a convenient stick to beat us with, when actually the majority of the ire should be directed elsewhere: placing the majority of the blame for the 'collective' element of a collective punishment on anyone but the authorities is a bit misguided?

*Yes, yes, I know.

**Yes, yes, I know.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

They live in their own world living with a shocking lack of self awareness floating in delusion and bile. Remember, these are some ones Dad/Husband. Astonishing.

And all dopey sad fucking cunts. 

1 hour ago, Manny said:

Genuine point here, but why the fuck do they aim the blame for the Heysel ban entirely at us*? Looking at it logically**, regardless of the event itself, it was Uefa who chose to extend the ban to other English clubs, not us. So this means either:

• Heysel was the straw that broke the camel's back with regards to English football fans in Europe, in which case there's a share of the 'ban blame' that should extend to other English clubs: hooliganism was something that Uefa saw as an English football problem.
  • Uefa were just arbitrarily extending the ban on their own volition, in which case they should be angry with Uefa for being so heavy-handed

I was about 3 weeks old when it happened so I'm genuinely curious. It's always struck me as a convenient stick to beat us with, when actually the majority of the ire should be directed elsewhere: placing the majority of the blame for the 'collective' element of a collective punishment on anyone but the authorities is a bit misguided?

*Yes, yes, I know.

**Yes, yes, I know.

Yep. 

27 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Braun not manufactured.

How gillette that one get past you @VERBAL DIARRHEA ?

• Upvote 2