You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Petition to reinstate Rafael Benitez as LFC Manager

Only a retard would realize that Rafa Benitez CANNOT work within the desired NESV method of operation.

Valencia: Problem with board -- Sacked

Liverpool: Problem with board, restructured, further problems with board/owners -- Sacked

Inter Milan: Problem with board -- Sacked

Gee... Can anyone else guess what happens at the next club?

This is ALL independent of the football/transfers/netspend/whatever arguments where both sides DO NOT budge from their positions. How can you refute this? The man cannot work with others.

He wasn't sacked by Valencia, he walked.

You are right though, it wouldn't work him coming back.

So what your saying is that in your mind Comolli is on a par with Benitez and deserves the same respect, sorry don't remember Comoli providing me with the best night I've ever had as a supporter, don't remember Comolli fighting for us against the yanks, don't remember Commoli donating to Hillsborough nor Reece Jones.

Could go on but fuck your Comolli.

Are you implying Rafa did?

If so, get to fuck..

Great post by Croque Monsieur.

I agree fully in that whilst i thank Rafa for his trophies he had his time and its now the turn for a new guy.

Hodgson is purely a stop gap until NESV appoint their own guy and im sure then the whole place will get a lift.

The problem with appointing Rafa again is you would still get a split within the fans and more importantly Rafa would be returning to an unsettled dressing room who were not happy when he was here and are unlikely to change on his return.

Like its already been posted we need a manager who will unite all the club (including the fans) so we can all pull in the same direction rather then different cliques all over the place.

A young attack minded manager who has the full support of everyone and we will see a huge difference in the team as the confidence will return and im sure the results will reflect this.

I like Rafa and never wanted him to go but there is a very old saying that has stood the test of time, and its never go back.

There is a reason why the saying involved and stood the test of time ?

I dont want the Managership of Liverpool Football Club to be decided by somesort of internet concensus.

The one think i like about the new owners is that the players we are linked with are many but youngsters have joined the club before we have red it in the paper, the way we used to work

If that continues into the Jan trasfer window then i will be happy.

We made a decision to appoint RH in the summer for 2 years so we back the man for 2 years let him bring in the players he feels he needs to turn things around and see what happens.

I am not RH biggest fan but he should be given the chance.

As for Rafa i believe he will be up the road at Blackburn before to long ?

Only a retard would realize that Rafa Benitez CANNOT work within the desired NESV method of operation.

Valencia: Problem with board -- Sacked

Liverpool: Problem with board, restructured, further problems with board/owners -- Sacked

Inter Milan: Problem with board -- Sacked

Gee... Can anyone else guess what happens at the next club?

This is ALL independent of the football/transfers/netspend/whatever arguments where both sides DO NOT budge from their positions. How can you refute this? The man cannot work with others.

He walked from Vallencia and Joined Liverpool because the board failed to deliver what they said they would

He walked from Liverpool because the board failed to deliver on what they had said they would deliver

He walked from Inter after winning 2 Trophies because they failed to deliver what they said they would when they brought him in

your slant makes him out to be some sort of ticking timebomb but in reallity he has stood up for what he had been promised when it didnt happen i would like to think everyone would do the same the fact is there are very few people Like Rafa who will fall on there sword for what they believe to be right

Maybe it is easy for him as his contract makes for hansome payoffs so he doesnt need to work again but if i was the FA he would be my next England manager we would then stand a chance of winning a comp

No fucking middle ground in some of these discussions, he is either a martyr or shit

That's the bit i dont get.

An incredible european manager who had no idea what corners were and didnt get you have to attack against shit teams in the league.

I didnt mind the mind games as the press were so against him they were never fairly discussed.

We will never know how he would have fared with opportunities to buy 25-30 million pound players and with a decent board.

We are worse off without him at the moment but there was some awful football in his reign.

I think someone else needs a go but if there isn't anyone available i would certaonly take him over hodgson with a few provisos

He walked from Vallencia and Joined Liverpool because the board failed to deliver what they said they would

He walked from Liverpool because the board failed to deliver on what they had said they would deliver

He walked from Inter after winning 2 Trophies because they failed to deliver what they said they would when they brought him in

your slant makes him out to be some sort of ticking timebomb but in reallity he has stood up for what he had been promised when it didnt happen i would like to think everyone would do the same the fact is there are very few people Like Rafa who will fall on there sword for what they believe to be right

Maybe it is easy for him as his contract makes for hansome payoffs so he doesnt need to work again but if i was the FA he would be my next England manager we would then stand a chance of winning a comp

My "SLANT"? He was SACKED from Liverpool and Inter. He didn't walk from EITHER of them. He fell out with the entire boardroom of Valencia. He fell out with one of his closest colleagues in Pako. He fell out with Perry, Purslow, and the yankcunt owners. He fell out with Moratti.

This guy cannot work with others.

That's the bit i dont get.

An incredible european manager who had no idea what corners were and didnt get you have to attack against shit teams in the league.

I didnt mind the mind games as the press were so against him they were never fairly discussed.

We will never know how he would have fared with opportunities to buy 25-30 million pound players and with a decent board.

We are worse off without him at the moment but there was some awful football in his reign.

I think someone else needs a go but if there isn't anyone available i would certaonly take him over hodgson with a few provisos

Thank god. He bought 3 20 million pound players recently and they've not exactly set the world alight.

Keane, Aquilani and Johnson by the way.

Thank god. He bought 3 20 million pound players recently and they've not exactly set the world alight.

Keane, Aquilani and Johnson by the way.

i said 25-30 million which can snare the top players, up to 20 is squad tofirst team player for the big clubs

i am talking about having money to go for the best players as long as madrid and city aren't wrecking the bidding