You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Big forehead or crazy personality aside, if you get the chance to kick Tyra Banks' backdoors in - you do it. Without a second's hesitation.

Good looking celebrity rat should be ploughed into every single time, even if they are not a multi-millionaire supermodel with an unbelievable rack.

-10,000,000,000 man points Lance.

Lance, there's this unwritten man rule that you bang famous women when you get the chance. I think this is somewhat of a fail on your part. Kick yourself. Hard.

Lance you suck, if that's true, you suck even more.

Oh aye, I've always said I wouldn't go near her if the chance ever presented itself, just because of that massive forehead of hers. It's the first thing I think of...

tyra-banks.jpg

So much truth in these 3 posts.

Sorry to piss on your chips like but the girl was a fucking wrongun, just because she had a moderately successful modelling career it doesn't make her snow fucking white! as i said, i was going out with her mate and believe it or not she even got the story from the horses clout.[/quote

as I said mate, that story has been doing the rounds for years, not disputing she was a 'wrongun', just disputing the story. Sounds like one of them 'urban legend' stories. Like everyones grandad has had a bit of cilla whilst she was working the cloakrooms in the cavern,as mentioned above. I used to have my haircut by kathys sister in the hairdressers in the old roan whilst kathy was at her peak, used to go miles out of my way to do so! One day kathy came in to see her. Eating a twix. Kind of blows her penchant for mars bars out of the water!

I have had the PARTY with a couple of young EUROPEAN models (various HAIR colours) after the BEACH party in IBIZA. Lets just say I saw plenty of DINGDONGS that night but there was no doorbell. GOOD times. GOOD times.

Not make SEXY time after DISCO dance?

Sorry to piss on your chips like but the girl was a fucking wrongun, just because she had a moderately successful modelling career it doesn't make her snow fucking white! as i said, i was going out with her mate and believe it or not she even got the story from the horses clout.[/quote

as I said mate, that story has been doing the rounds for years, not disputing she was a 'wrongun', just disputing the story. Sounds like one of them 'urban legend' stories. Like everyones grandad has had a bit of cilla whilst she was working the cloakrooms in the cavern,as mentioned above. I used to have my haircut by kathys sister in the hairdressers in the old roan whilst kathy was at her peak, used to go miles out of my way to do so! One day kathy came in to see her. Eating a twix. Kind of blows her penchant for mars bars out of the water!

Haha

I have had the PARTY with a couple of young EUROPEAN models (various HAIR colours) after the BEACH party in IBIZA. Lets just say I saw plenty of DINGDONGS that night but there was no doorbell. GOOD times. GOOD times.

I love you Andriy!