You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

Phil Collins was in Genesis from Nursery Cryme (1971) onwards so people who slag him off & claim to be Genesis fans should probably check who was playing drums on their progressive stuff.

They actually went shit when Steve Hackett left, three albums after Peter Gabriel had departed.

Pointing this out almost certainly makes me a cunt but I'm comfortable in my own skin.

• Upvote 3

On 27/08/2022 at 11:30, Babb'sBurstNad said:

People who drive over a zebra crossing just as you start walking on it.

And in busy traffic, people who go bumper-to-bumper across a pedestrian crossing, rather than waiting for a space on the other side of the crossing before they move forward.

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

And in busy traffic, people who go bumper-to-bumper across a pedestrian crossing, rather than waiting for a space on the other side of the crossing before they move forward.

Saw a mate of mine walk over the bonnet of a car that did this. Driver wasn't happy. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Elite said:

Didn't know this was a thing. Why in the fuck would you want to wear Greggs clothing.

I saw a massive fat bastard wearing the Greggs branded socks with sandals at the weekend there.

I enjoy self deprecating humour but that's taking the fucking piss.

31 minutes ago, Mook said:

I'm Scottish and I hate kilts.

Some English cunt was giving me grief at my wedding for not wearing one. Probably the most bizarre criticism I've ever had to deal with.

Hahahahaha people are fucking mental. Who in their right mind would want to see them pasty legs?! 

Jokes aside - weirdos. I remember being cold at a BBQ down south. "You're northern you're not supposed to be cold" Yeah ok that's how it works dickhead. 

16 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

0CCDA672-C464-48B4-A300-BF44BDF9CC26.jpeg

Negged because they're better than you're tapered jeans. 

I've actually undone the neg so you can neg me back guilt free. 

2 hours ago, Mook said:

I'm Scottish and I hate kilts.

Some English cunt was giving me grief at my wedding for not wearing one. Probably the most bizarre criticism I've ever had to deal with.

Was listening to Ricky Ross on a podcast the other day - he said exactly the same thing.  Can't stand them.

1 minute ago, stringvest said:

Was listening to Ricky Ross on a podcast the other day - he said exactly the same thing.  Can't stand them.

None of my Dad's generation wore kilts when they got married, it's generally a new thing that's came in over the last 30 years & seems to have taken hold in England to an extent too.

I wouldn't wear one if you paid me.

1 minute ago, Mook said:

None of my Dad's generation wore kilts when they got married, it's generally a new thing that's came in over the last 30 years & seems to have taken hold in England to an extent too.

I wouldn't wear one if you paid me.

Defo an English tory you. 

braveheart-mel-gibson.gif