You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

5 minutes ago, Shitty Arse said:

Cyclists with those little cameras attached to their helmets. Fuck off with that shit. 

Don't see an issue with it myself, the amount of near misses I've had when cycling to work due to drivers clearly not paying attention was ridiculous, I never had a camera for commuting (do have a GoPro for mountain biking) but no issue with people using them when cycling, or driving cars for that matter.

Clients you work with who don’t understand the words; “I’m really sorry, but I won’t be able to do that today”. Something unrealistic, they’re asking/expecting you to do at the drop of a hat. 

Maybe I’m wrong, but I’ve always understood that phrase to mean that the person who uttered it won’t be able to do something that day.

Apparently, for some, it means you can ask them again less than two hours later. 

I now won’t be doing it tomorrow either. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

People who reply to a post on twitter with a copy of a post of their own. This irritates me more than it should.

There was a glitch in the system on here once and a poster who still posts went back and repped a load of his old posts. 

Seriously. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

There was a glitch in the system on here once and a poster who still posts went back and repped a load of his old posts. 

Seriously. 

Deplorable.

edit: was it Stronts? Sounds like the sort of thing Stronts might do.

5 hours ago, Mudface said:

Same. 'Look what I said the other day that no one took notice of.'

You get that on here, with people making the same ignorant points over and over again.

23 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Deplorable.

Think I repped about three posts as a test. I was one of multiple people who did it. Obviously, I'm the only one who ever cops any flak for it, for reasons which I am sure will be obvious.

*This post was negged by an antisemite*

• Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Deplorable.

I didn’t mention any names mate. He did that himself. I could have been talking about any of the make believe other people who did it….. like I said, narcissism. 

42 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Think I repped about three posts as a test. I was one of multiple people who did it. Obviously, I'm the only one who ever cops any flak for it, for reasons which I am sure will be obvious.

Turns out it was five.

I don't have a comprehensive list of the other individuals who repped their own posts, but it includes Anubis, Captain Turdseye, moof and Nelly.

1 hour ago, Strontium said:

You get that on here, with people making the same ignorant points over and over again.

Negged the false claim of anti-Semitism.

4 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Bollocks. 

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2022/jul/23/farewell-ramsay-street-10-ways-neighbours-changed-british-culture

The shortening of “university” or “univ”, to “uni” has now become so widespread in Britain that its etymological roots in Neighbours have been largely forgotten.

Just now, Section_31 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2022/jul/23/farewell-ramsay-street-10-ways-neighbours-changed-british-culture

The shortening of “university” or “univ”, to “uni” has now become so widespread in Britain that its etymological roots in Neighbours have been largely forgotten.

5 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Bollocks originating in the Guardian. 

7 hours ago, Section_31 said:

People who aren't Australian but speak with a rising inflection.

The wife's favourite tv programme is 'The Block', an Aussie house building reality show, and I insist she puts headphones on, as every female on it sounds like a seagull.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Strontium said:

I’ve just seen your snide little edit. You’re a lying grassing cowardly cunt. 

23 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Negged the false claim of anti-Semitism.

I’m glad you quoted that because he added the last bit on and I wouldn’t have seen it. He’s a fucking scumbag. Cries to Dave (the week Dave had been having as well) because I sent him a PM asking him to back up his lies in person. This is a fella who thinks touching dogs docks is ok amongst many other embarrassing things on here (spy bees mum/boss) 

Crying and calling anti-semitism for being negged for lying. All he does is lie. 

Up the TRIO, Aviva and Merseytravel!!!! 

Sad Cunt