You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Small pleasures?

Section_31

A half decent bottle of red wine, shit might start drinking more of that than beer. Unlike beer, I am not that fussy when it comes to red wine, so doesn't even have to be that expensive. 

Also shopped at a B&M for the first time in a few years, some ace stuff there. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Remmie said:

A half decent bottle of red wine, shit might start drinking more of that than beer. Unlike beer, I am not that fussy when it comes to red wine, so doesn't even have to be that expensive. 

Also shopped at a B&M for the first time in a few years, some ace stuff there. 

You find some good snacks in B&M, Home Bargains and Poundland. Some of their selections are miles better than some of the supermarkets.

They sell Dairy Milk Daim bars, which is good enough for me.

Went on a bike ride through London to pick up some beers for the unmentionable.

Started in Maida Vale then through Little Venice, St Johns Wood, down through Camden and up through Islington, then Dalston and finally Hackney and then back again.

Lovely day just watching the style of clothing changing on the pretty women wandering around oblivious to how much more attractive the sun makes everyone.

Glorious.

• Upvote 2

On 20/07/2022 at 18:07, Carvalho Diablo said:

Got some good news from the docs this morning, blood tests are all good, kidneys and liver function absolutely fine, the only thing is that I need to double the dosage of my B12 tablets. No biggie. Feeling better than I've done in ages tbh.

Sorted out my energy supplier for another 12 months, fixed at a comfortable enough price, and my insurance for 12 months and broadband for 18. All done, can forget all about those for another year.

Just cut my hair and had a cool shower, scranned a big bag of Monster Munch. Safe to say life is feeling good right now (perhaps suspiciously so), feet up, chilling out.

Love that. Wonderful,

• Upvote 1

On 20/07/2022 at 19:34, Bjornebye said:

That sounds amazing. 

Are you really short? In real life that is 

Having gone to a few gigs and a match with CD, I can confirm that it's not only his personality that makes him a massive cunt. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Went on a bike ride through London to pick up some beers for the unmentionable.

Started in Maida Vale then through Little Venice, St Johns Wood, down through Camden and up through Islington, then Dalston and finally Hackney and then back again.

Lovely day just watching the style of clothing changing on the pretty women wandering around oblivious to how much more attractive the sun makes everyone.

Glorious.

You need to move nearer to an off-licence

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...