You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Small pleasures?

Section_31

6 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

I had another small pleasure earlier today, drinking a pint of ice cold milk straight from the bottle.

Something I rarely do, and it was wonderful and refreshing.

That sounds amazing. 

Are you really short? In real life that is 

2 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Got some good news from the docs this morning, blood tests are all good, kidneys and liver function absolutely fine, the only thing is that I need to double the dosage of my B12 tablets. No biggie. Feeling better than I've done in ages tbh.

Sorted out my energy supplier for another 12 months, fixed at a comfortable enough price, and my insurance for 12 months and broadband for 18. All done, can forget all about those for another year.

Just cut my hair and had a cool shower, scranned a big bag of Monster Munch. Safe to say life is feeling good right now (perhaps suspiciously so), feet up, chilling out.

What flavour Monster Munch?

3 minutes ago, Elite said:

They are genuinely 100 times nicer than the branded ones, especially bachelor's which are dreadful.

Finest meal known to man are some bacon ribs from the Morrisons meat counter and two packs of these motherfuckers.

7 minutes ago, Elite said:

They are genuinely 100 times nicer than the branded ones, especially bachelor's which are dreadful.

The curry super noodles with a load of very finely chopped onion, mushroom and a bit of soy sauce .........