You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Small pleasures?

Section_31

On 16/10/2021 at 00:03, Remmie said:

Yeah I have 2 little 'uns and an awful double ear infection meaning I can't sleep more then 45 minutes at a time

To be fair mate, having seen them first hand, they aren't little.

Oh wait, you are talking about your kids aren't you?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Oh, Buoy! said:

Bought a compact (aka tiny as fuck) air fryer thing and popped in some chicken nuggets. 

They've turned out crispy as fuck and with some BBQ my lunch today has been fucking boss. They took half the time too. 

Get some nice oven chips and put them in there instead. They’re magic. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Chicken Wings in them are immense, season them a bit, coat them in flour and then use that spray light stuff as they are cooking. Siracha sauce on the side.

Almost as good as something CD would make.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Just had spring rolls and fuck me. Got some 'gastro' chips in the freezer, will pop them in when the first bottle of mulled wine has been necked. 

4 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Been thinking of getting one too.

Well worth the £25 from B&M. I don't think I'll be touching my oven much after this.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Listening to the way Connery smacks his lips when he's eating in this scene. It used to freak me out  but as the years have passed I've grown to find it intoxicating. Two minutes in onwards.

Sounds like Joshua in his post-Usyk press conference. You’ll just have tripped @Bjornebye’s early morning train rage mode switch and now he’ll be coming for you like a U-boat up the jacksie. Merry Christmas. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

The doc has asked me to measure my piss for the next three days so I have to piss into a plastic measuring jug then write the readings down. I'll be honest, it's extremely addictive. 

A couple of years ago I had to do biological sampling at work where I had to give a litre (iirc) of piss as a sample. It didn't have to be in one go and I had a month to keep topping the sample up. Did it in two sittings.

One of the labs I look after analyses the piss. The sample room is like a pantone chart for slash; from clear to dark brown and absolutely honks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Tony Moanero said:

I buy my biscuits, you bastard. The chocolate on KitKats is a pisstake, it’s like they colour in the wafers with a chocolate flavoured felt tip pen, it’s that thin.

I remember in Speke market half the stalls sold defective shit. Kit-Kats with no wafers in and the like, wonky pies and what have you.