You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

9 minutes ago, Code said:

Want Arsenal to get knocked out, let them live in the misery of failure for 20 days, then up next comes Man City away. 

Arsenal can get to fuck. 

Agreed 100%

11 minutes ago, Code said:

Want Arsenal to get knocked out, let them live in the misery of failure for 20 days, then up next comes Man City away. 

Arsenal can get to fuck. 

2 minutes ago, Mook said:

Agreed 100%

Don’t agree. The more big games they have to play the better for us. Let them get knocked out by City in the semis or vice versa. They’re not going to win the competition anyway so it’s all good. 

1 minute ago, Harry Squatter said:

Couple of injuries for Arsenal please. Spawny cunts haven't had any at all this season. 

Again, they’ll pick up injuries if they’re playing big games twice a week. Important that they stay in, though I wouldn’t put it past them to get knocked out. 

Playing two more games at best or two bad results in a row for a group of players who failed miserably last season at the end?

I know what I would pick.

Them being out of the FA Cup, then international break coming up, with City at the end of it is a perfect scenario.

The rythm will be gone and doubts will start to sneak in. 

13 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Don’t agree. The more big games they have to play the better for us. Let them get knocked out by City in the semis or vice versa. They’re not going to win the competition anyway so it’s all good. 

I don't do all this pragmatic shite when it comes to Football teams I hate. I wish they'd gone out in the group stages & sincerely hope they go out tonight.

Same with City, get them the fuck out the Champions League as soon as possible.

6 minutes ago, Mook said:

I don't do all this pragmatic shite when it comes to Football teams I hate. I wish they'd gone out in the group stages & sincerely hope they go out tonight.

Same with City, get them the fuck out the Champions League as soon as possible.

Sound.

Hope Arsenal go through after extra time. The more game time all of these cunts have the better. It all adds up.

This isn't a popularity contest here. This is the coldness of a title race and them getting City would be glorious. A real narky affair just around the time they would probably be both about to play Spurs. 

• Upvote 4