You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

6 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

While I know for sure that SADS has been around forever (and it's fairly cuntish to be linking things without any real proof) I do find the instantaneous shutdown around any debate regarding the new Covid vaccines being safe, effective, good, bad (insert your own point of view) is worrisome. Given their relatively "new" status it's common sense to question them, air your concerns etc -  medical professionals and public alike. They really do have a cult-like following amongst many people and that cannot be healthy. 

This does NOT apply to more mature vaccines that are well established. Those anti-vax people can fuck right off.

There should be questions about it, though there’s quite a gap between a question about their safety, efficacy, etc., and linking every death to it in a strange hope to convince people of some conspiracy. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Hank Moody said:

Yeah, it’s weird and it’s spreading. It’s like there’s zero room for any outside information. Ya know, just in case it challenges the world view they’ve chosen

Well, the election was stolen you know. TBH I think alot of it is from various churches as well - they have been living in their own reality for quite sometime. It seems an easier leap from good faith to bad faith if you know what I mean.

10 minutes ago, Hank Moody said:

There should be questions about it, though there’s quite a gap between a question about their safety, efficacy, etc., and linking every death to it in a strange hope to convince people of some conspiracy. 

100% correct

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

There isn't anything wrong with legitimately questioning the vaccines. It's when people act like fucking ghouls that it becomes tiresome. 

It has become a sport to him and everyone is biting. Literally feeding the troll. 

I would suggest trying to openly debate with him but it looks like he went off the cliff and is in fact treading water. 

1 minute ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

It has become a sport to him and everyone is biting. Literally feeding the troll. 

I would suggest trying to openly debate with him but it looks like he went off the cliff and is in fact treading water. 

I like how you basically agree with some of the points I'm making but also distance yourself from me as much as possible, so that you don't get lumped in with "the loon".  Cunning. 

Just now, TheHowieLama said:

Didn't think in a thread about Covid where the last few 100 pages have been a discussion about the "vaccine" that would be necessary tbh.

There are multiple types of covid vaccines, mRNA, vector, subunit, classic etc. Simply referring to "The Vaccine" means fuck all. Saying that the vaccine (singular) has served it's purpose also means fuck all. 

2 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

There are multiple types of covid vaccines, mRNA, vector, subunit, classic etc. Simply referring to "The Vaccine" means fuck all. Saying that the vaccine (singular) has served it's purpose also means fuck all. 

OK - the initial Pfizer/Moderna vaccines given at outset through the first two waves have served their purpose. Better for you?

You do understand what that purpose was right?

Just now, Pureblood said:

I like how you basically agree with some of the points I'm making but also distance yourself from me as much as possible, so that you don't get lumped in with "the loon".  Cunning. 

I agree with open debate when it's done correctly. I agree with you questioning everything, once done correctly. I don't agree with using every little medical issue people have to link to covid vaccines. It's nonsense and you know it. 

I'm in my forties, I really couldn't give a fuck if I'm lumped in with loons, curs, scoundrels or tampons. Well passed giving a fuck about all that. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

OK - the initial Pfizer/Moderna vaccines given at outset through the first two waves have served their purpose. Better for you?

You do understand what that purpose was right?

Well depending on your point of view. They officially wane all after 6 months (scientifically stated as waning, but in layman's terms means they do fuck all. If you got your car spray painted and it peeled off after 6 months would you be satisfied?) They were officially sold as 100% effective when the reality is quite the opposite. They didn't serve their purpose. 

But then that's all subjective depending on your point of view or what you consider their purpose was. 

My point of view? I believe it unfortunate that they didn't become the silver bullet, cure all jab that everyone was told from the outset. It was amazing that they actually got something manufactured so quickly that seemed to work but ultimately didn't. I hope they make a breakthrough on the next generation of covid vaccines so we can all get out of this. I just don't want to be a pin cushion for life while they do. 

1 minute ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Well depending on your point of view. They officially wane all after 6 months (scientifically stated as waning, but in layman's terms means they do fuck all. If you got your car spray painted and it peeled off after 6 months would you be satisfied?) They were officially sold as 100% effective when the reality is quite the opposite. They didn't serve their purpose. 

But then that's all subjective depending on your point of view or what you consider their purpose was. 

My point of view? I believe it unfortunate that they didn't become the silver bullet, cure all jab that everyone was told from the outset. It was amazing that they actually got something manufactured so quickly that seemed to work but ultimately didn't. I hope they make a breakthrough on the next generation of covid vaccines so we can all get out of this. I just don't want to be a pin cushion for life while they do. 

Really? 

1 hour ago, Pureblood said:

As I say it's just baffling and I wonder what could be causing the increase in sudden adult deaths.  Maybe billions of people worldwide were injected with experimental gene therapy? 

https://lifestyle.inquirer.net/408762/increase-in-sudden-adult-deaths-baffles-experts/

Increase in sudden adult deaths baffles experts

By: Rafael Castillo-M.D. - 3 weeks ago

T wo weeks ago, the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) sounded the alarm about the increase in sudden deaths which they labeled as SADS (sudden adult death syndrome).

This prompted them to develop the country’s first SADS registry to find out how serious the problem is, what’s causing it, and how it could be prevented. 

Take it to the idiot bullshit thread; this thread is for people who want to talk about Coronavirus.

Just now, ZonkoVille77 said:

Totally disagree - the initial rounds of the vaccine were used to keep the healthcare systems in dozens of countries from collapsing. So the "bodies didn't pile high."

No vaccine is 100% effective so I have no idea who sold you that or why you bought it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, A Red said:

Is there anyone on this site who would be willing to come forward and say that TK had influenced them in some way towards being anti vax, vax sceptical or at least a bit wary? Anyone?

He'd have to provide some evidence to convince anyone of anything.

The problem with the vaccine is simply the mutation of the virus. It was not a lie at the time to say that the vaccine would largely prevent transmission of the OG variant and the variants closely linked to that one. But now, it's almost a different virus altogether. People have to be nuanced enough to see that.  

What shouldn't have been touted is the adaptability of the mRNA vaccine because clearly you can't just change and produce a vaccine fast enough to deal with how fast the virus is mutating, and you also can't vaccinate everyone every time there is a change in the virus. That part of it was indeed overpromised. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Really? 

Yes really.

I only recently finished paying off the medical bills from my wife's Pfizer injury. It certainly didn't do her any good. I thankfully didn't have any side effects. She had covid before the jab and was barely sick. So what purpose did it serve her? I guess collateral damage is ok.

Anyhow I'm getting side tracked. Shutting down debate is not healthy. Posting shit memes and linking every injury to a vaccine is most unhealthy.