You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

6 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

It's like my wife is more relaxed about me shitting on the bog than she is about me shitting on the couch. There's a place for these things.

Now, off you fuck and leave this thread for the grown-ups.

Hah, your faux hard man act is amazing.  

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

My brother, his wife, and the two kids have all tested positive. Second time around for all of them.

It's fairly spreading here in Dublin. 2 work colleagues have it a 2nd time around and are laid flat out, albeit no noticeable cough/throat issues like they experienced before, more a serious fatigue this time. My Mother got it a couple of weeks ago and was just wiped out too with fatigue with a slight cough. Maybe that's what the common BA4/5 symptoms are more like.

6 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

It's fairly spreading here in Dublin. 2 work colleagues have it a 2nd time around and are laid flat out, albeit no noticeable cough/throat issues like they experienced before, more a serious fatigue this time. My Mother got it a couple of weeks ago and was just wiped out too with fatigue with a slight cough. Maybe that's what the common BA4/5 symptoms are more like.

How are the Irish Government responding? Our cunts are pretending that nothing is happening, as case rates have increased three- or four-fold in the last few weeks.

12 minutes ago, Anubis said:

My brother, his wife, and the two kids have all tested positive. Second time around for all of them.

I'm shocked and amazed that the safe and effective vaccines haven't prevented this situation from arising.  Literally shaking right now. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Fuck this 

Aww, bless.

Don't worry!  I'm not sticking around to post.  You're actually not very nice people, with a few cool exceptions.   Not very nice to me, anyway.  

I'll post again in a few months time when the vaccines will definitely be even more safe and 110% effective, and the sanctions against Russia will definitely be working. 

12 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Question for jabbed people: If you could go back and not have the jabs, knowing that they don't prevent infections and do have side effects, would any of you change your mind?

Obviously as a pureblood I wouldn't have to change my mind, but you might. 

Can't speak for anyone else, but I wouldn't change my mind. With the proviso that I only got the jabs so I would be able to partake fully in society, because if you are unjabbed you are treated as a second class citizen. I expect I'll need to get a booster for the same reason, especially if I want to holiday abroad.

40 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Excellent post, in full.

Before I go, I'm loving the capitalisation of "c" in my new nickname "Cunt".  Is this something that has been agreed behind closed doors between the forum's glitterari on the wonderful Members Forum?  

At first I thought it was a grammatical error from stig because stig, but I can now see it's being applied consistently on multiple threads.  Haha, class. 

See ya!

17 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

How are the Irish Government responding? Our cunts are pretending that nothing is happening, as case rates have increased three- or four-fold in the last few weeks.

They've officially said they are dealing with it in a 'Mitigation Phase' rather than proactively interfering. This is a government that introduced the idea of a "€9 meal" - you could only drink in a pub if you purchased a meal to that value. Everyone knew damn well that Coronovirus' avoid venues that sold meals over the value of €9 euro. So they are just as big a bunch of cunts as your lot.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2020/0616/1147852-food-guidance-covid/

3 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

They've officially said they are dealing with it in a 'Mitigation Phase' rather than proactively interfering. This is a government that introduced the idea of a "€9 meal" - you could only drink in a pub if you purchased a meal to that value. Everyone knew damn well that Coronovirus' avoid venues that sold meals over the value of €9 euro. So they are just as big a bunch of cunts as your lot.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2020/0616/1147852-food-guidance-covid/

Can someone tell them that this was all over by two winters ago? 

1 hour ago, Pureblood said:

I think it's just poking fun at people.  

Noz they're fucking mental cases. 

18 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Question for jabbed people: If you could go back and not have the jabs, knowing that they don't prevent infections and do have side effects, would any of you change your mind?

Obviously as a pureblood I wouldn't have to change my mind, but you might. 

You have no grasp on reality. Can you fuck off the the alt thread with all this shit. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

You have no grasp on reality. Can you fuck off the the alt thread with all this shit. 

I honestly have no desire to be here but I don't get where you're coming from with this.  A real discussion forum would welcome all views, instead you lose your shit and discriminate against me merely for holding different views.  

You've been brainwashed into accepting only one point of view, there's some reality for you. 

7 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

I honestly have no desire to be here but I don't get where you're coming from with this.  A real discussion forum would welcome all views, instead you lose your shit and discriminate against me merely for holding different views.  

You've been brainwashed into accepting only one point of view, there's some reality for you. 

I don't want to get into a discussion over it. I'm not really interested in what someone on a forum says supporting a bunch of whacko right wing flat earthers. That's why we've got the alt thread, which I don't visit as if I wanted an alternative view point on the virus, I wouldn't start here.

Can't we can leave this thread for mainstream information on the virus and not fucking spam.  

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I don't want to get into a discussion over it. I'm not really interested in what someone on a forum says supporting a bunch of whacko right wing flat earthers. That's why we've got the alt thread, which I don't visit as if I wanted an alternative view point on the virus, I wouldn't start here.

Can't we can leave this thread for mainstream information on the virus and not fucking spam.  

Fair enough but you're not really doing yourself any favours.  If you want a Labour government, it's disenfranchised people like me who feel genuinely politically homeless who you'll need to win over.

Calling us a bunch of whacko flat earthers probably won't cut it.  I don't intend to vote at the next election but in the past would have voted Labour.  Anyway, I digress but by discriminating against people like me you push us further away from your own political sphere and you're less likely to end up with the government you want in future.  

52 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Before I go, I'm loving the capitalisation of "c" in my new nickname "Cunt".  Is this something that has been agreed behind closed doors between the forum's glitterari on the wonderful Members Forum?  

At first I thought it was a grammatical error from stig because stig, but I can now see it's being applied consistently on multiple threads.  Haha, class. 

See ya!

Not if we see you first matey.