You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Had a look at bluemong just and they have a massive Liverpool thread - full of all kinds of bile, but this today just made me laugh out loud....

Talk about warped logic - it is almost Evertonian in it's stupidity - dropping pts in this beauts eyes is better than not dropping them - staggering!.........

The hype around the "they've only lost once all season" is just bollocks to my mind.

It's a joke the amount of times they've deserved to lose(you can add yesterdays game to that list), never mind how many times they should have drawn. It is worrying how everything seems to be lining up for them but the thing is, we aren't the ones who have to rely on luck, when we have played badly we've dropped points, they haven't.

1 hour ago, an tha said:

Had a look at bluemong just and they have a massive Liverpool thread - full of all kinds of bile, but this today just made me laugh out loud....

Talk about warped logic - it is almost Evertonian in it's stupidity - dropping pts in this beauts eyes is better than not dropping them - staggering!.........

The hype around the "they've only lost once all season" is just bollocks to my mind.

It's a joke the amount of times they've deserved to lose(you can add yesterdays game to that list), never mind how many times they should have drawn. It is worrying how everything seems to be lining up for them but the thing is, we aren't the ones who have to rely on luck, when we have played badly we've dropped points, they haven't.

I would be pissed if they had scraped though in the way we did in the last couple of games but given the relative resources of the clubs then fuck them. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, magicrat said:

I would be pissed if they had scraped though in the way we did in the last couple of games but given the relative resources of the clubs then fuck them. 

Oh aye but to go on about how when they play bad they lose and call us shit for not doing so is just stupidity of the highest order.

1 hour ago, an tha said:

Oh aye but to go on about how when they play bad they lose and call us shit for not doing so is just stupidity of the highest order.

People posting shite on internet forums. Can't be arsed reading other clubs fan sites tbh