You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Why do Fulham keep on kicking the ball back to them? 

This'll be 2 any minute soon. 

Cause they're shit   The better question is why is anyone bothering to watch the worst team in the league get a hiding from the best team seen that are capable of knocking the shite out of weaker teams. 

One way ticket to starting your Saturday in a bad way.   This was only ever ending one way. 

6 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Cause they're shit   The better question is why is anyone bothering to watch the worst team in the league get a hiding from the best team seen that are capable of knocking the shite out of weaker teams. 

One way ticket to starting your Saturday in a bad way.   This was only ever ending one way. 

More to the point why are two teams with the same size fan base being shown on Sky.  City can’t even sell out their end to a cup final the rats.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Grinch said:

It is the lack of even trying that gets to me.

Week in week out - teams just lay down.

20 mins in here and they haven't mustered a thing....nothing at all.

8 minutes ago, J-V said:

More to the point why are two teams with the same size fan base being shown on Sky.  City can’t even sell out their end to a cup final the rats.

Advertising FA Cup semi-final tickets for £20 in the Daily Mirror this morning , complete fraud of a club.

12 minutes ago, Grinch said:

I've turned it off now. For The Price Is Right re-runs. 

There'd be no show without Joe! 

• Upvote 1

Genuinely don't understand why people are A, watching the City game, B, getting angry about it and C, trying to highlight that they've bought their way to success.

They were always going to go on a winning run, they have quality players in their side and a manager who knows how to win games against fodder. Put all your energy into tomorrows game because whatever the outcome of this season, we're in it for the long-term here and eventually, we'll twat everyone including City.

• Upvote 2

PL should change rules and relegate 5 teams next season to reduce league to 18.

Too many dead rubbers...too many games where the shite that league is choker with just give up before start with eyes on more winnable games.

Reduce it to 18 - which will also help with fixture congestion and hopefully create a more competitive league.

I thought City pressed the hell out of them but watching the goals again at HT, Fulham mostly just stand there, hoping the ball would not come to them and the player with the ball just gives up, like, fuck this shit.

If I was their manager I'd probably have to summon a lot of resolve not to just pick up my stuff in the dressing room and go straight home at halftime.

Admittedly, the money would help make up my mind to stay.