You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

21 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Where is it a Tory line fucko?

The only person on this whole forum supporting the only Tory policy of the last 3 elections is you, you dickhead. I've asked you to tell us the employment rates where these food production factories are because filling jobs is a bit more complicated than simply paying more money. So, fucko, what is the employment rate in these areas?

No tory, you suggested their are legitimate excuses for  people in poorer areas to be paid less than people in areas of more affluence. These people pay the same rates of utilities as those who live in more prosperous areas, they also pay almost exactly the same for public services. These people deserve to treated with an equal clarity as anyone and everyone in this country.

Your veiws stink. The fact I'm the only one on this forum pulling you up on this right wing nonsense also stinks tbh.

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

No tory, you suggested their are legitimate excuses for  people in poorer areas to be paid less than people in areas of more affluence. These people pay the same rates of utilities as those who live in more prosperous areas, they also pay almost exactly the same for public services. These people deserve to treated with an equal clarity as anyone and everyone in this country.

Your veiws stink. The fact I'm the only one on this forum pulling you up on this right wing nonsense also stinks tbh.

I've said nothing of the sort whereas you support Tory policy. So again, what is the employment or unemployment rates in the areas where these factories are located?

4 minutes ago, skend04 said:

I've said nothing of the sort whereas you support Tory policy. So again, what is the employment or unemployment rates in the areas where these factories are located?

Why does the employment rates in them areas matter? Go on. 

I'll answer for you.

So unscrupulous cunts can pay people in those rundown areas less.

56 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Where is it a Tory line fucko?

The only person on this whole forum supporting the only Tory policy of the last 3 elections is you, you dickhead. I've asked you to tell us the employment rates where these food production factories are because filling jobs is a bit more complicated than simply paying more money. So, fucko, what is the employment rate in these areas?

The general consensus is to agree with this shit? Really?

Lets have a quick re cap. The people working in these factory's are not paid if they take a break to go to the toilet. 

The owners of the factory are billionaires, the firms profits were 40 mil last year.

But because its in a run down area anything goes huh?

12 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Lets have a quick re cap. The people working in these factory's are not paid if they take a break to go to the toilet. 

The owners of the factory are billionaires, the firms profits were 40 mil last year.

So you don't know then. 

19 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Is anyone in here saying they support that approach? 

Or, is anyone in here suggesting that's the approach the billionaire owners are likely to take?

So a Liverpool forum appears to be shuffling between support for billionaire chicken factory owners over workers on minimum wage who are not paid for breaks? 

Is this where this forums political compass now stands? Numero was spot on the other week, this forum has really jumped the shark.

These people are little more than capitalist playboy cunts, 

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/harrowing-full-story-how-millionaire-15938623

1 minute ago, Moo said:

Is anyone in here saying they support that approach? 

Or, is anyone in here suggesting that's the approach the billionaire owners are likely to take?

I'm honestly not sure to be honest. Maybe a lot are playing the man and not the ball so it's making them fail to see the wood through the trees. 

What I do know is not one poster on this forum has came out and given support to those workers in those factories on minimum wage. 

3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I'm honestly not sure to be honest. Maybe a lot are playing the man and not the ball so it's making them fail to see the wood through the trees. 

What I do know is not one poster on this forum has came out and given support to those workers in those factories on minimum wage. 

What do you mean by support?

10 minutes ago, Moo said:

What do you mean by support?

Well has anyone shown any empathy for the people in question on a minimum wage in difficult circumstances on this forum? The answer is a resounding no. 

Plenty of on the record support for billionaire capitalist scumbags though.

I suppose the readers of this forum will make of that what they will.

18 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Well has anyone shown any empathy for the people in question on a minimum wage in difficult circumstances on this forum? The answer is a resounding no. 

Be quiet you dimwitted cunt.

You know less about what ‘we’ do than you do about Brexit, so before you stick your size  7’s in kindly go fuck yourself.

You snivelling little shitweasle.

Just now, Gnasher said:

Plenty of one the record support for billionaire capitalist scumbags though.

Where is the actual SUPPORT for billionaire capitalist scumbags?

You mostly post about wage rises on this, basically, Brexit thread and the benefits or lack thereof.  Most people do not anticipate many medium to long term benefits for the poorer in current society (I say current cos fuck knows what Britannia will look like in 30+ years) so you can't expect them to get the flags out for what they believe is a temporary upside to an otherwise very damaging project.

If it makes you feel better, I'm pleased that a few people have got a few more quid in their pockets right now, it's still not enough as far as I'm concerned, but I'm not going to pretend that I don't think they'll be worse off in the long run.

(and I don't think you get that last point, or you pretend not to, which is why I think you struggle to see the whole picture or are just on a wind up...or you have a really severe case of cognitive dissonance perhaps)

1 minute ago, Moo said:

You mostly post about wage rises on this, basically, Brexit thread and the benefits or lack thereof.  Most people do not anticipate many medium to long term benefits for the poorer in current society (I say current cos fuck knows what Britannia will look like in 30+ years) so you can't expect them to get the flags out for what they believe is a temporary upside to an otherwise very damaging project.

If it makes you feel better, I'm pleased that a few people have got a few more quid in their pockets right now, it's still not enough as far as I'm concerned, but I'm not going to pretend that I don't think they'll be worse off in the long run.

(and I don't think you get that last point, or you pretend not to, which is why I think you struggle to see the whole picture or are just on a wind up...or you have a really severe case of cognitive dissonance perhaps)

Yeah whatever..

1 minute ago, Moo said:

I was referring to tory boy and his mates saying well because they are in a rundown area bosses can pay and do what they like. 

It's capitalist nonsense.

1 minute ago, Moo said:

4 hours ago, Gnasher said:

I know I've asked this before but is everyone on mimun wage seeing these huge increases, or is is just those sectors which are struggling with a shortage of staff?