You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sakho

Pureblood

Selling Sakho  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Would it be a mistake to sell him?

I'm another one who thinks he is a slow passer. He receives the ball, gets his body into position, then passes it. Not a problem when the opposition defend from the half way line back but when they press higher up the pitch this puts undue pressure on the receiver. It's a shame as he looks like a very good defender.

This post nails it for me.  It's beyond dispute.  There's a prime example of this in the 6-1 at Stoke, a dodgy pass puts Lucas in jeopardy and Stoke score.

Undue pressure on the receiver is right.   

Skrtel has been at fault for more goals than lovren this season.

alright lovrens against west ham was the most obvious and worst we conceded but even taking away the first goal against west ham when skrtel headed weakly to the edge of the box (we should have a midfielder at the edge of the area when we're defending crosses) he backed away against sakho for the 3rd against west ham and the same against martial.

either or both of them could be dropped based on the last 2 games.

• Upvote 1

I;m still far from convinced that Sakho is the answer, but I do know this, he is clearly head and shoulders the best centre half that we have at the club.

Every one can see it, everyone except our diminutive grinning bufoon manager and daft cunt Paul Merson.

Skrtel is a ponce, Lovren is (probably) a nonce.

• Upvote 2

Skrtel has been at fault for more goals than lovren this season.

Yep, but nobody ever mentions it. He makes the odd last ditch tackle or block or scores from a set piece and it covers up his errors. Our defence has been a shambles for years and Skrtel has been the one constant.

Not entirely his fault of course but I don't see why it has to be Skrtel + 1 all the time. He isn't that good and contributes to the lack of organisation and confusion at the back as much as anyone.

No the constant whilst our defence has been a shambles is fucking Rodgers. I seem to remember Skrtel doing quite well under Benitez.

He played quite a few games in the season that we conceded 27 goals in the league. 

He's not a great player, Skrtel, but he's more than capable of being part of a decent defensive unit. Not if the manager is fucking shit at setting up a defensive unit, however.

• Upvote 2

He played quite a few games in the season that we conceded 27 goals in the league.

He's not a great player, Skrtel, but he's more than capable of being part of a decent defensive unit. Not if the manager is fucking shit at setting up a defensive unit, however.

That's because the defence was sat deep. That's how you make the most of limited defenders. Rodgers is trying (and clearly failing) to narrow the gap between our back and front lines.

Skrtel's laughable defending to allow that Martial gimp to score last week reminded me of this fucking abortion...

Notice the way the lazy shithouse Babb casually jogs over towards Cole, allowing him all the time in the world to receive the ball, turn and to run at him. Horrendous, try sprinting you slack jawed cunt ffs. Babb should have been right up Cole's arse, right on him, not allowing him to turn, smother the cunt on the touchline.

Skrtel last week...well, fucking hell. Just how bad can it get ?!

You may want to watch with the sound turned off, as Skrtel as allows the spastic acres of room before simply back peddaling and chaperoning the cunt to the brink of the 6 yard box before pathetically waving a token leg.

Defending ??? Ha ! Sack the useless bastard and his boyfriend Lovren.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1U2RlkagRQ

And speaking of fucking Lovren, I have still yet to see a worse piece of defending than this in the 40 years I've been watching football. All football, at any level, age group or gender. The unGodly Croatian bastard should have been immediately subbed and sacked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoBm1vSAmzU

These cunts get paid a fucking fortune and they should give the money back and they should never wear our Red shirt ever again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1