You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mohamed Salah

WhiskeyJar

What'd he say?

Nothing in particular mate, just seems like an all around great fuckin guy! Carra kept trying to call him a striker, he brushed that shit off, adamant that he’s a winger. Nothing but praise for Bobby and Sadio, always laughing and smiling, seems a really intelligent grounded lad.

Also he called Mark Coulter a bad bellend and said every goal he scores is to spite him.

• Upvote 4

Nothing in particular mate, just seems like an all around great fuckin guy! Carra kept trying to call him a striker, he brushed that shit off, adamant that he’s a winger. Nothing but praise for Bobby and Sadio, always laughing and smiling, seems a really intelligent grounded lad.

Also he called Mark Coulter a bad bellend and said every goal he scores is to spite him.

Yeah, I figured he'd be a anti-coulter. Any word on his stance on beans?

And yeah, he's a winger. A proper one. Not one of these right midfielders that some twat commentator calls a winger, but a proper wide attacker. I love him.

Yeah, I figured he'd be a anti-coulter. Any word on his stance on beans?

And yeah, he's a winger. A proper one. Not one of these right midfielders that some twat commentator calls a winger, but a proper wide attacker. I love him.

As with most sexy, rugged, hirsute gentlemen, he is staunchly pro-bean.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As with most sexy, rugged, hirsute gentlemen, he is staunchly pro-bean.

There's no way that Mo Salah is a dirty beaner

Just look at his curly locks and silky dribbling... you don't get those by tainting yourself with Satan's Spunk Nuts

• Upvote 2

Don't want to give Mourinho too much credit for "masterminding" a strategy of "pump the ball over the top long to Lukaku and hope it bounces to one of ours" but his defensive tactics were spot on today.

He realised that if you stop the supply to Salah, you can shut down our front 3. For all the noise pundits have made about "they give you three players to think about, you can't focus on one" Mourinho said "no, you can, you just have to stop the right one."

Salah never had a sniff today. Other than the obvious penalty, that is, but for the rest of the game they had a player standing right on him and a player between him and the ball. Just completely marked him out of the game. And since Mane didn't quite have his touch, it was enough to see them through the game with only a few chances for us.

• Upvote 1

One game below the incredibly high standard he has set himself in the 30 league games he has played to date not to mention the CL games. If all the other players in the squad had that ratio we would be a lot closer to City. OK he might have missed the odd game in the league but you get my drift.

• Upvote 1

Don't want to give Mourinho too much credit for "masterminding" a strategy of "pump the ball over the top long to Lukaku and hope it bounces to one of ours" but his defensive tactics were spot on today.

He realised that if you stop the supply to Salah, you can shut down our front 3. For all the noise pundits have made about "they give you three players to think about, you can't focus on one" Mourinho said "no, you can, you just have to stop the right one."

Salah never had a sniff today. Other than the obvious penalty, that is, but for the rest of the game they had a player standing right on him and a player between him and the ball. Just completely marked him out of the game. And since Mane didn't quite have his touch, it was enough to see them through the game with only a few chances for us.

Klopp needs to come up with another way of playing when it goes to shit like this, try switching the wings at least.

I don't have any confidence that we will win a cup with klopp, we might win the league but we will never win a cup. Proven time and again he can't react to being done tactically in one off games.

He struggled against Young yesterday. Barely touched the ball in the second half. Oh well. Hattrick against Watford please.

He maybe should have been willing to go a little wider I think. They want to defend narrow and if salah goes wide young wouldn't follow him as rashford would have dropped in, even teddy sherringham mentioned after the game they went to a back 6 often during the match and as early as the 2nd minute. I'd don't see rashford staying on the pitch if he has to pick up salah more. It would certainly have been worth trying for a period of the game.
  • Upvote 1

Klopp needs to come up with another way of playing when it goes to shit like this, try switching the wings at least.

I don't have any confidence that we will win a cup with klopp, we might win the league but we will never win a cup. Proven time and again he can't react to being done tactically in one off games.

Gutted.

• Upvote 1

You Sir are a massive bell of Funnneee proportions. Do you enjoy shit results so you can come on here and post shit?

You Sir are a massive bell of Funnneee proportions. Do you enjoy shit results so you can come on here and post shit?

This is mark coulter's moment. His very reason. Despite all the goals, awards and top class performances, this is complete verification that mark coulter has been correct all along and Salah makes our attack shit. mark coulter is never wrong.
  • Upvote 1