You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - gollum?

Guest San Don

As boss as it's been to watch, we need him to be just about passable there in order for some real damage to be done long term. If he's so shite that he's binned by Xmas, they'll only get someone good in.

I disagree. I want Gollum to be their fucking Hodgson. I want them to plunge to the same depths and visit the same dark and cold places we've been through with that fucking wanker. I want all big-ego manc players to be at each-others' throats, constantly. I want to read drip-drip snippets in the press from some "disgruntled" players on how Gollum is fucking shit. I want to continue to read stupid and quite frankly insane remarks from Gollum in the press how the mancs are incapable of challenging for the League/Europe in the near future. I want Sunderland to play their hearts out next week and stuff the mancs 1:0, scoring at the 3rd minute of injury time.

No fucking mercy - I've been waiting for this long-enough, now is the time to enjoy it.

• Upvote 1

I disagree. I want Gollum to be their fucking Hodgson. I want them to plunge to the same depths and visit the same dark and cold places we've been through with that fucking wanker. I want all big-ego manc players to be at each-others' throats, constantly. I want to read drip-drip snippets in the press from some "disgruntled" players on how Gollum is fucking shit. I want to continue to read stupid and quite frankly insane remarks from Gollum in the press how the mancs are incapable of challenging for the League/Europe in the near future. I want Sunderland to play their hearts out next week and stuff the mancs 1:0, scoring at the 3rd minute of injury time.

No fucking mercy - I've been waiting for this long-enough, now is the time to enjoy it.

'Passable' was the wrong word to use. I meant not quite so shit that they don't bin him off before Xmas.

But fuck it, I agree- your post is better. Couldn't happen to a nicer set of fans. Love it how that charlatan Moyes is coming under intense scrutiny.

They wont though, they've got too many good players for that to happen.

They wont though, they've got too many good players for that to happen.

sometimes a manager can be that shite it doesn't matter who plays for you, albeit they are currently champions and our rot had already set in to an extent before he arrived we still had some bloody good players under Hodgson (as well as some utter fucking shite) and I'm convinced had he lasted that full season we'd have been well in the bottom half.

Although my pre-season predictions for Scum was a distant 3rd to City and Chelsea but so far looks like they could be even worse which is nice but then again City and Chelsea haven't been too cracking yet either and us, Arsenal and Spurs have been better than I expected so god knows what will happen but its still very early, anyway given the bastards have been winning titles almost all my life I'm just enjoying being confident that they have no chance of winning the league or champions league and we might as well enjoy the prospect of a total meltdown whilst we can as well

It is very early days and I have given up writing those cunts off long ago.  For the last few years I have been left scratching my head at how they were still winning leagues with some of the regular first eleven players they had but they did.

Then we have Moyes who, let us get this right had a great record at Everton considering the resources he had to deal with.  

He was generally good in the transfer market - when medicals were passed - he was punching above his weight most seasons.  He was doing a very good job.

He now has a different beast to contend with, as I said at the start it is early days but so far he looks fucking lost, out of his depth big time, I hope it continues.  

Their two best players are Van Persie and Rooney, one is not shooting on all cylinders and one does not want to be there, interesting times.  Have no doubt they will be back and quickly, they are now to big an animal to keep down but even temporary failure is worth enjoying.

• Upvote 1

For years I've waited for this and also been very confused as to how they always kept on winning and turning it around. I really hope that this is the time now that the elephant dies. I can't handle another fuckin surge from these cunts. I just want them to finally be shit and drift

I'm not buying this 'they've too many good players to slide' thing. From what i can see, Ferguson got out just in time cos that team has crossed over the peak and has started the descent. Vidic and Ferdinand are definitely on the wane in the defence and the fact they are still first choice suggests that evans et al are not up to it. 

Midfield has been their biggest problem for years and fellaini is not the person to sort it out. Carrick and Fellaini is not gonna win trophies for them. And as for the wingers, Nani, Valencia and anyone else have promised much but failed to deliver. Rooney and Van Persie are their two hopes. But they dont have the quality behind them

An interesting subplot could be how Ferguson's ego is able to tolerate the growing noises from Moyes, media and others that the side left was in decline and unfit for purpose without him and his various means of getting the most from it. He was certainly very bullish when he left about leaving a squad fully equipped to continue success.

Can't see him admitting Moyes was left with a weakened hand by his own actions if the teething problems continue, but then, Moyes was his choice so that could be on him too. In addition, United fans' misgivings about his vocal support for the Glazers won't take long to spill over, if they have a poor season and continue to bring in money hand over fist without being in the market for the best players, beyond hints and whispers which never come to fruition.

There is definitely potential there for the media to be provided a continuous drip of negative angles on them and for infighting and leaks, and as we've found ourselves, the black cloud which comes with that can be hugely disruptive.

• Upvote 1

Moyes isn't in any danger this season, unless they finish mid table. The company line when the previous cunt handed him the job, was that they expected a transition, and that's why they gave him a 6 year contract.

United aren't in a financial position to pay up the best part of a £20-30m contract, pay to release another top manager from his club, then actually fund a team building. All in, they're looking at the best part of £50m just to replace Moyes now, then another £80m to get a couple of top players in.

They've dug themselves a bit of a hole.

Which is a real shame....

Is there a reason why nobody is bothered that the West Brom defeat probably occurred as a result of them resting half their first team? I'm sure if Brendan rested half his team then lost his next league game similarly nobody would be bothered, wouldn't get a press mention.

Slur used to do that every week, but because they'd get away with it, no one would say anything. Moyes is adapting to working from 13/14 players to 25, and he's throwing a handful of darts at the board every week, and hoping that a few land in treble 20's.

Slur used to do that every week, but because they'd get away with it, no one would say anything. Moyes is adapting to working from 13/14 players to 25, and he's throwing a handful of darts at the board every week, and hoping that a few land in treble 20's.

It's amazing how little anyone cares that he's not played Evra, Fellaini, Vidic, Welbeck. Van Persie back from injury but on the bench. Ferguson mostly used to win when he rested half a team but the press weren't mega critical in the same way they were with Benitez or Ranieri. You could say they were less critical because Benitez wasn't getting results but now neither are Man Utd. The whole thing of rotating in the league before a European game was never Moyes style at Everton so I'd say Ferguson is still having massive input there.

Just thinking on something which riled me.

The way the Manc rats sing 'Murderers' to a man and it's supposedly fair game cos it's about Heysel and definitely not Hillsborough, so we just have to accept it and deal with it: then what does the 'S*n was right, you're murderers' chant say then? The S*n came out with despicable, scummy lies, but it never said that. So that only leaves the conclusion that the murderers chant is actually a Hillsborough chant. But I think we all sort of knew that already.

Not that it'll make a blind bit of difference, same as 'Always the victim' was rammed down our throats because it was a Suarez thing, despite it being chanted in direct response to a 'Justice for the 96' chant by Villa (I think) fans.

They are a set of vile, snide, spoilt cunts. Fuck em, and every single thing about em.

Just thinking on something which riled me.

The way the Manc rats sing 'Murderers' to a man and it's supposedly fair game cos it's about Heysel and definitely not Hillsborough, so we just have to accept it and deal with it: then what does the 'S*n was right, you're murderers' chant say then? The S*n came out with despicable, scummy lies, but it never said that. So that only leaves the conclusion that the murderers chant is actually a Hillsborough chant. But I think we all sort of knew that already.

Not that it'll make a blind bit of difference, same as 'Always the victim' was rammed down our throats because it was a Suarez thing, despite it being chanted in direct response to a 'Justice for the 96' chant by Villa (I think) fans.

They are a set of vile, snide, spoilt cunts. Fuck em, and every single thing about em.

Heysel songs are just as bad as Hillsborough ones imo, both are pointscoring on deaths and it is fucking disgusting and its obvious what they are reffering to despite their lies, 4 minutes 23 seconds for the first audible airing of always the victims on wednesday, Scumbags

More of the same please Moyes. I still think it's to early to predict complete capitulation but each passing week sees a bigger smile on my face when I see their results/league position. Long may it continue, the complete fucking cunts. This will be the worst side/form most united fans I know will have seen in their lifetime, and I can't help but savour their pain.

If we can go on a bit of a run, it will only be made infinately sweeter by any potential fall from grace from that lot.

• Upvote 1

United fans enjoying novelty of detesting manager
30-09-13

FANS of Manchester United are delighted to be launching their first campaign to sack a manager in almost a quarter of a century.

The thrill of seeing their new team below Hull City in the league table has seen success-jaded supporters revitalised by the chance to make Moyes Out banners.

Fan Bill McKay said: “Over the years it feels like I’ve seen every club in the league run into the ground by comically incompetent managers while we sit on the sidelines waiting for our chance.

“I have to admit, I’d given up even hoping.

“But the buzz of seeing us outplayed by West Bromwich Albion in front of a wildly jeering crowd has made me think this could finally be our year. I can’t wait to tear up my season ticket.”

26-year-old Joanna Kramer said: “For as long as I can recall, United have languished at the top of the table.

“But under Moyes, we’re within touching distance of a relegation battle for the first time in decades. God, just imagine, next season our first away game could be with Yeovil Town.”

Fans are desperately trying to find a word for abject failure that rhymes with ‘Moyes’ before results improve.

United manager David Moyes said: “I was brought to this club to do a job, and the board have promised that I will be sacked once our place as a second-tier club is absolutely assured.

“But the fans have to be patient because that could be this season, next season or even the season after. These things take time.”

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

United fans enjoying novelty of detesting manager

30-09-13

FANS of Manchester United are delighted to be launching their first campaign to sack a manager in almost a quarter of a century.

The thrill of seeing their new team below Hull City in the league table has seen success-jaded supporters revitalised by the chance to make Moyes Out banners.

Fan Bill McKay said: “Over the years it feels like I’ve seen every club in the league run into the ground by comically incompetent managers while we sit on the sidelines waiting for our chance.

“I have to admit, I’d given up even hoping.

“But the buzz of seeing us outplayed by West Bromwich Albion in front of a wildly jeering crowd has made me think this could finally be our year. I can’t wait to tear up my season ticket.”

26-year-old Joanna Kramer said: “For as long as I can recall, United have languished at the top of the table.

“But under Moyes, we’re within touching distance of a relegation battle for the first time in decades. God, just imagine, next season our first away game could be with Yeovil Town.”

Fans are desperately trying to find a word for abject failure that rhymes with ‘Moyes’ before results improve.

United manager David Moyes said: “I was brought to this club to do a job, and the board have promised that I will be sacked once our place as a second-tier club is absolutely assured.

“But the fans have to be patient because that could be this season, next season or even the season after. These things take time.”

moyes1_2679794b.jpg

My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Manchester United right off their fucking perch.  And you can print that.

In the past when West Brom went two one up I never felt Utd were going to come back...ok they may have nicked an equaliser but I never felt they would win.

And being honest in the years past you would have felt not only would Utd equalise but would go on and win usually with a horrible late goal jst to totally deflate you.

I think for me that is the biggest change,teams just ain't scared of them and long may it continue.

Ferguson is such a self centred cunt makes you wonder of he deliberately picked Moyes and not say Mourinhio as the last thing he would want is someone to go and win a champions league the first season he left.

If they are deep in shit say come Decemeber and the Glazers got shut of Gollum would Fergie come out of retirement just till the end of the season al la Scholes?