You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I don't think Utd have had him demoted, but it sends out a clear signal to the refs, have Slur Alex question your decisions after a game, expect to be reffing Bury vs Hartlepool next week. Foy will think twice next time he gets a Utd game.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you think Utd rig the Cup draws which are done live on television?

Fuck knows, dodgy balls?

I may have gone a bit far with the cup draws, but I do think fixtures are arranged in a way that gives certain teams an advantage.

Do you not think clubs have kicked up against referees only to be ignored or as recent events(Martinez) be punished for telling the truth

There must be better avenues than a manager spouting at a weekly presser. I mean, Martinez has every right to say whatever he feels but, if clubs think there is fixture rigging or refereeing manipulation going on, they should bring it to light through proper means.

I found that article a little frustrating. Without giving context and comparing those individual cases against the norm it's revealing not that much. Clattenburg not getting a game at United for instance - How often did he get one before? Has he still been getting big games just not theirs (or has he been demoted a little)?

I think that pressure is definitely exerted and that Ferguson has undue influence but I don't think that article sets out the case very well.

How do you think it pans out, RL?

How, for example, did Utd get Foy demoted if that's what people are saying here.

do you really think he'd be reffing in league 2 this weekend had Ferguson kept his gob shut or if any other team had whinged about him?

If you have a theory, yes.

If you don't, no.

But you seem fairly adamant something dodgy is taking place, so I'm guessing you do have a theory and I'd like to hear it.

Well you asked me how ferguson holds influence in the game in response to my post which said I'd sent that blog and some facts to Panorama. You know, an investigative journalism based news programme. The only thing I'm adamant about are the facts.

Are you actually an actual manc supporter? Or do you just not read any of the facts?

Well you asked me how ferguson holds influence in the game in response to my post which said I'd sent that blog and some facts to Panorama. You know, an investigative journalism based news programme. The only thing I'm adamant about are the facts.

Are you actually an actual manc supporter? Or do you just not read any of the facts?

You must remember that major tom believes Bristol to be the best city in the uk.

A Manc supporter? What the fuck are you about?

If you can't handle your views being challenged without throwing a little girly hissy fit, you're a fucking idiot.

Get a grip.

A Manc supporter? What the fuck are you about?

If you can't handle your views being challenged without throwing a little girly hissy fit, you're a fucking idiot.

Get a grip.

I threw a hissy fit? Sorry I must have missed that.

You've not offered anything to explain any of the facts on display but you're challenging my opinion that something stinks. Ok then. So you're the devil's advocate then are you?