You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Saw a good comment on the bottom of an echo article about Moshiri.

SteGriff1967

16 hours ago

in 12 months time majority shareholder will be Mr Usmanov with 51%. At present Mr. Moshiri is babysitting the Blues for the big Russian.

This can only be done when Usmanov gets rid of his Arsenal shares as he currently owns 30% of Arsenal.

Rest assured Everton will be in the top 3 clubs in Europe within 5 years.

in 12 months time majority shareholder will be Mr Usmanov with 51%. At present Mr. Moshiri is babysitting the Blues for the big Russian.[/size]

This can only be done when Usmanov gets rid of his Arsenal shares as he currently owns 30% of Arsenal.

Rest assured Everton will be in the top 3 clubs in Europe within 5 years.

If these people aren't trolls they are clearly just going around with their eyes closed. That is unless Fat Joe has Russian links. No not sausages Joe.

I'd love to see them try and put a positive spin on it if Moyes is reappointed.

Next best thing to Simeone no doubt.

He knows the club inside out (apart from the trophy room).

He's one of us.

His heart wasn't in the Utd job and he tried to come back several times but their board wouldn't let him.

Once The People's Club has touched you, there's nowhere better.

• Upvote 2

This born not manufactured guff is pretty sad and blatantly not true. I have two nephews both in their early thirties ( I was a young uncle ) one whose dad was a great red and divorced his mum my auntie when he was about ten. The kid was a red, went the game with me and his dad, his mum meets this younger BS twat and within a few years the kid is brainwashed.

The other lad is from an all red family, my whole family is red discounting inlaws and the odd abhorration. He was best made with a current Everton player and played footy with him as a kid, that drew him to the dark side about 9/10. They both trialled for Everton, one got kept on.

I have had long term relationships with three Evertonians who all changed allegiance because of my amorous charms ( they all changed back later ) my point is they changed.

My missus now was a blue but now genuinely cannot believe the way they carry on. Her nephew was a blue who turned red at about 8 too. Turned not manufactured.

He's one of us.

His heart wasn't in the Utd job and he tried to come back several times but their board wouldn't let him.

He winds der Redshite up no end.

He has unfinished business (winning a game at Anfield).

He's learned some valuable lessons which have made him a better manager.

He's one of us.

He winds der Redshite up no end.

He has unfinished business (winning a game at Anfield).

He's learned some valuable lessons which have made him a better manager.

Despite the fact that it does not rhyme and is only 7 stanzas it is pretty catchy.

Not sure it will make the terraces but you could get a good sound going at a small pub.

Despite the fact that it does not rhyme and is only 7 stanzas it is pretty catchy.

Not sure it will make the terraces but you could get a good sound going at a small pub.

Yeah but it rhymes in Norwegian where all the kopites come from. County Road aren't we?
  • Upvote 1