You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

39 minutes ago, House of Dirk said:

They were like dogs with two dicks when we were heading down the pan with Cancer and AIDS. Fuck 'em

Ai remember loads of them I worked with treating us going into administration like it was them winning the Champions League. 

When the court case was done they were all deflated. I actually said to them that it could happen to them one day and they just laughed at me.  

• Upvote 4

They had a thread on GOT a year or so ago asking who they should play for their first game at the new ground. One cunt answered "Juventus for obvious reasons" for that alone I hope they knock the fucking thing back down and build an indoor ski slope that only blues can use and the bottom throws you into der royal bloo mersey without armbands the fucking candelabras 

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 5

26 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

They had a thread on GOT a year or so ago asking who they should play for their first game at the new ground. One cunt answered "Juventus for obvious reasons" for that alone I hope they knock the fucking thing back down and build an indoor ski slope that only blues can use and the bottom throws you into der royal bloo mersey without armbands the fucking candelabras 

The obvious reasons obviously meant their shared “old lady” name, obviously.

40 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

The obvious reasons obviously meant their shared “old lady” name, obviously.

That's only been a thing for the last 6 or 7 years. The fucking bell ends robbing another clubs name to try to reinvent their shit ground as some type of mythical place when it's falling apart. 

At least the fans have got something in common with old ladies. They stink of piss, are miserable, bitter, moan, go on about the past bringing things up from years ago and are always watching what the neighbours are doing. 

Should have been called the theatre of beams. 

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Juventus don't even know who the fuck they are which makes it even funnier when they turn into grief junkies on social media every 29th of May. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I’m gonna commission a bronze statue of Geoff from west derby flying a kite on the top of the ruins 

Now hoping to become part of the Saudi European League because of rumours 777 are in bed with the Saudis.

I read something somewhere on this the other week. I wonder if it'll become a bit Saudi pro league where PIF own 4 or 5 clubs or something. They have one who they pump a shed load in too and filter it down to others lower down the league they go
I mentioned something along the lines last week that perhaps their long term ambition is to create their own super league...if you end up, with PIF support, with 10 or so big European clubs, you can create a separate league and make literally billions...they would still need a few big clubs, but with Newcastle and potentially Chelsea, you add everton and potentially a club like manchester united, it is a decent number of british teams.Then a few top European clubs...temptation will be there...its a bit of a crazy idea, but I wouldn't be shocked If it ends up happening in the next 5 to 10 years. Uefa has a lot of work to do to protect the champions league and keep it somehow relevant.
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Now hoping to become part of the Saudi European League because of rumours 777 are in bed with the Saudis.

I read something somewhere on this the other week. I wonder if it'll become a bit Saudi pro league where PIF own 4 or 5 clubs or something. They have one who they pump a shed load in too and filter it down to others lower down the league they go
I mentioned something along the lines last week that perhaps their long term ambition is to create their own super league...if you end up, with PIF support, with 10 or so big European clubs, you can create a separate league and make literally billions...they would still need a few big clubs, but with Newcastle and potentially Chelsea, you add everton and potentially a club like manchester united, it is a decent number of british teams.Then a few top European clubs...temptation will be there...its a bit of a crazy idea, but I wouldn't be shocked If it ends up happening in the next 5 to 10 years. Uefa has a lot of work to do to protect the champions league and keep it somehow relevant.

Jesus christ. That's some of the most batshit mentalist shite I've ever read. How do they do it? What goes on in their heads?

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Anubis said:

They’re inventing their own leagues now. The fucking kip of them. Weirdest fans ever 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

So after all their outrage about the "scab six" and a super league they now want to play in Saudi Arabia?

You're just frightened of change and what the great kingdom of Saudi Arabia can do to improve football in this country. Crowds of 950, stars over 35 years of age, no more pre match duo lipa in finals, as we can have pre match beheadings and all teams can wear the glorious white and green Saudi kit so you are never quite sure which team is which. But do not fear, we'll tell you the score at the end. 

• Upvote 1

I’m now wondering if Moshiri has really pushing for a sale ahead of the hearing because he knows they’re going to have a notable points deduction ie 6 or more - say 9 reduced to 6 on appeal - and can’t be arsed with the extra flak for it?

Also, imagine the moral grandstanding if we’d have been on the verge of a new stadium funded by a corrupt Uzbeki’s bagman accountant and an American venture capitalist group with a shady reputation?

They’re the only people they could drag in to get it done. 

They’re as phony as anyone and funnily enough, don’t like being reminded about it this past week or so…

When some of the decent sized clubs like Wigan and Portsmouth have gone bust in recent ish years, how much time was there between the smoke (like I’d describe this Everton stuff to be) and the eventual fire

was it sudden, rapid, oh shit this is happening and then *bang* it’s over? Or did this stage rumble on for months and years knowing it was coming down the tracks and eventually everything inevitable came to pass?

52 minutes ago, Bourbon said:

I’m now wondering if Moshiri has really pushing for a sale ahead of the hearing because he knows they’re going to have a notable points deduction ie 6 or more - say 9 reduced to 6 on appeal - and can’t be arsed with the extra flak for it?

Also, imagine the moral grandstanding if we’d have been on the verge of a new stadium funded by a corrupt Uzbeki’s bagman accountant and an American venture capitalist group with a shady reputation?

They’re the only people they could drag in to get it done. 

They’re as phony as anyone and funnily enough, don’t like being reminded about it this past week or so…

That's no sort of punishment for such egregious FFP violations though, is it?

Imagine it had been a less incompetent board/ club like say, oh any in the PremierLeague, and they'd committed the same shenangans as the Bitters but had actually built a half decent team on the back of that - something middling like Brentford or Villa. They could take the hit of 6-8 points and still be safe in the PL because they thought "what would the Everton board do?" and took it as a yardstick for what stupid grandiose shit to avoid doing. They would have massively benefitted without any sanction that would hurt their long term plans.

The only fit and proper punishment is relegation. I'm not suggesting that they be kicked out of the Football League and down to the Conference, but to ensure that the class and dignity of the Premier League is upheld it should definitely be a punsihment between relegation from PL and say total oblivion. Anyone with a Corinthian bone in their body can see that.

• Haha 1