You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Harry fucking Redknapp

Redder Lurtz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£276.5ml spent

0 Trophies

An average yearly transfer pot of nearly £70ml

That's not true at all is it, Rodgers was given something like 90m during his time here and the rest was from sales.

As for him going out of cups a couple of times to teams we should beat, shit happens and Klopp will have similar results in the future.He was lucky to get through his first game in the fa cup and we went through on penalties in the carling cup, he won't be as lucky every time and basically every manager has suffered those kind of defeats.

Going into overdrive our old mate JP , must be getting excited about the match. Bet he can't wait whatever result.

Blocking doesn't work as you can still see quotes but to hear an attention seeking child inventor state he will block people is akin to Turkey's voting for Christmas.

That's why he won't post on the Rodgers thread on ex managers even though he's his source material. Not enough foot fall for him. What a sad life. You have my pity.

Must be hard for him to watch Liverpool have their biggest game in years tonight, one year on from losing 6-1 to Stoke under his messiah.

That's not true at all is it, Rodgers was given something like 90m during his time here and the rest was from sales.

As for him going out of cups a couple of times to teams we should beat, shit happens and Klopp will have similar results in the future.He was lucky to get through his first game in the fa cup and we went through on penalties in the carling cup, he won't be as lucky every time and basically every manager has suffered those kind of defeats.

Ah the old Net Spend argument

He spent that money,what you bring in has fuck all to do with it. And the vast majority of the money brought in was on two players that were already at the club. He spent like a drunken sailor.

On the cups,you brought up he went out mostly to good teams

None of Besiktas,Zenit,Villa,Swansea or Oldham  are good teams

• Upvote 2

Going into overdrive our old mate JP , must be getting excited about the match. Bet he can't wait whatever result.

Blocking doesn't work as you can still see quotes but to hear an attention seeking child inventor state he will block people is akin to Turkey's voting for Christmas.

That's why he won't post on the Rodgers thread on ex managers even though he's his source material. Not enough foot fall for him. What a sad life. You have my pity.

That's why I posted in the Rodgers thread yesterday, people call me an idiot yet say I don't stop talking about Rodgers on here.Someone who's not an idiot should be able to see I'm not doing that and that the only time I do is when I'm replying to someone.

I've been unwell the last few days and the idiots have been getting to me more then they would normally, I'm tempted to say things but I won't sink to others level.

As for your pity and your psychic abilities you need to practice more as you've been wrong with what you say.I could make assumptions about you and others but I'm not rude.

• Upvote 1

On the cups,you brought up he went out mostly to good teams

None of Besiktas,Zenit,Villa,Swansea or Oldham  are good teams

There's also a difference between being brought to penalties by Stoke (after one of the most outrageously offside goals you'll ever witness, it wasn't so much that Arnautovic was offside as that there wasn't a moment in the build-up where he was onside) and being brought to penalties by Carlisle.

That's why I posted in the Rodgers thread yesterday, people call me an idiot yet say I don't stop talking about Rodgers on here.Someone who's not an idiot should be able to see I'm not doing that and that the only time I do is when I'm replying to someone.

I've been unwell the last few days and the idiots have been getting to me more then they would normally, I'm tempted to say things but I won't sink to others level.

As for your pity and your psychic abilities you need to practice more as you've been wrong with what you say.I could make assumptions about you and others but I'm not rude.

Keep posting there. Sorry to hear you've been unwell although it doesn't seem to have affected you too much. Assume away my dear man. I have skin thicker than Brendan's dossier.

• Upvote 1

It's like watching an adolescent declare the opposite point of view to everyone else just to show "I'm different, I don't think the same as you lot".  Were you a punk rocker, or dream of being one ?

If it was just the odd reader that reacted to your posts I'd say they were being arses, but the sheer number of people who call you out suggests that you should look inwardly rather than blame everyone else for misunderstanding you.

When you are the only one who's right and the rest of the world is utterly wrong, maybe it's time to concede that you bring the shit on your own head ?

Just a thought like.

• Upvote 1

• 10 months later...
Guest Pistonbroke

We all know how things will go for Birmingham now. 

He'll keep them up, which he'll be lauded for, despite the fact it will be a fucking 3 game stint.

He'll talk the owners into giving him a lucrative contract.

He'll talk the owners into releasing a shit load of funds they can't afford.

He'll buy a load of shit players using his usual dodgy Agents. 

He'll do a shit job and leave the club in a financial shit state. 

hello everybody i would like to dedicate my first post to saying what a complete tool arry bloody redknapp is and the droopy tax dodging wheeler dealer tosser should be put down , im sick of him always talking about other clubs players the melt.

ps we are going to knock the scum out of the cup 3-0 lfc

Repped.